Ch.13» Christmas Coincidence

Even though you hurt me, I still love and care for you with all my heart. . . Why can't you see that?

----
-- Marinette's POV --
« LONG Time Skip »

It's been months — yes, months,since school started and Christmas was right around the corner ( Sorry!!😂😂 I'm actually really impatient. I just desperately want to write something Christmassy for the month )
Everyone was starting buy gifts everywhere, started to decorate their house, make snowman and much much more. Even though hawkmoth was still attacking the city, it was surprisingly disappearing, little by little, all those evil little butterflies were gone like 'POOF!'. But I think it's only for this kind of year. Me and Chat haven't been patrolling since then, even Foxy and. . . Bat. Ugh! I have mixed feelings about him and Nash, what if they make me choose? . . . Not like I want to.

" Okay, class is dismissed. You may leave " Our teacher announced while leaving.

" So, what were you thinking? " Alya asks out of nowhere.

" W-what? "

" What were you thinking? You've been spacing out for a long time now. You're lucky that the teacher didn't scold you "

" O-oh, that " I say with a blush of embarrassment.

" Mhm "

" Ready to go? " (Y/n) asks while the whole gang walked up to us.

" Yep. Though Marinette seems to be distracted " She smirk at me.

" I have the same problem with Nash " She folds her arms.

" Speaking of Nash; where is he? " Adrien glance around.

" Wait, you guys didn't know? " (Y/n) looks at us while we shake our heads " He was excused this lunch to practice at the gym for basketball "

" There's a gym here? " Nathaniel looks confuse.

" Seems like it " I shrug.

" Nows that over, let's go pick him up " the (H/c)-haired girl says,walking ahead.

" Wait for us! " We catch up behind her.

" Aww, he's lucky that he's excused " Alya pouts.

" Yup " Nino pats her back.

" Its actually a good thing for me " (Y/n) side pout.

" Why? " the blonde beside her ask.

" He's sometimes annoying " She pause " Or, maybe a lot "

After a few more minutes, we finally arrive at the gym and went inside it.

" Nash! I think you have some visitor " The guy with a jacket that said 'Coach' in it, informs.

The mentioned boy turns around and smiles at us, making me blush and look away. He passes the ball to one of his teammates and starts to jog to us.

" I see you've brought our friends " He flashes a smile.

" Yup. Is your practice done? " His twin asks.