Ch.26» Just a Little Chat

It was pretty annoying the next day, let's just say she decided to approach the both of you." I'm baaaack~ Did you miss me Nashy voo ( Don't. Ask. ) . " Chloe say, pinching the cheeks of the said male." Sorry if I didn't make it to the play. But next time, I'll be there. See you soon~!" She lets go and started to walk.
" Bye, (Y/n)!"

You force out a smile and lightly wave your hands.

" That was the worst pinch on the cheek I have ever gotten. " Nash exclaims, rubbing his, very red cheek. " And why does she have to come back? " he whined.

" Be nice, Nash." You say, obliviously lying.

" Right..." he rolls his eyes. " And I'm guessing you hate her too. "

You shrug, continuing your walk with your brother.

" I wish she breaks both of her ankles. " Your twin muttered, but it was still audible.

" Nash! That's just too far! I know that We hate her, but that's just too far. " Truth is, you really want that to happen.

" No, it's not! What really far is; she, getting killed!" He protest.

" You know what? let's stop this conversation here and now. " You cross your arms.

" Agreed. "

« Time Skip »

" He's busy? Again? " The (H/c)-haired male ask Marinette, who is nodding at his question. " I feel bad for that guy. He just practically beat us with our schedule back at London!"

" True. But I thought you have fencing class with Adrien today?" You ask, shifting to the side of the couch to get into a more comfortable position.

" Yeah, I still have. It's just that it was moved, it was supposed to be 8 to 9 in the morning but right now is 4 to 5 in the afternoon. "

" I thought you already know fencing?" Alya asked.

" I do, I just want to know how Adrien fight. Plus, it's been awhile since I last played. " Nash nods his head, patting the beanbag he's sitting on.

" It only has been 1 week..." You sweat drop.

Nino tilt his head. " Huh? How come we didn't know this?"

Nash shrugged. " I always practice here in the house. Well, after I got better at it. "

" Who's your partner whenever you practice?"

" I spar with [Butler's Name], our butler. "

The male nod his head in understanding. You stood up and sat down at one of the hanging chairs, grabbing a pillow before hugging it and leaning your back.

" Do you guys have those around the house?" The blue-haired female asked.

You nod your head. " Yup, even at Nash's room. "

Everyone turn their heads to the said male, who just raise an eyebrow.

" What? Is it wrong?"

" We haven't been into your room. Actually, neither of your rooms. We've only been in the open places. " Nino stated.

" He does have a point, Nash. " You say.