Ch.10» Indirect

Why Do I Even Care To Somebody That Doesn't Care About Me?

----

-- (Y/n)'s POV --

Pouting, I sat down at a bench while I swing my legs that is hanging.Now, I'm gonna be perfectly honest with you, I hate waiting. I know patience is a virtue, but why does it have to happen everyday? ( I can already feel someone putting a 'waiting' quote in the comments 😂😂)

After a few minutes— I mean a lot, Marinette finally arrives, panting.

Looking down at the female, who was kneeled down in front of me and catching her breath,making me chuckle "Good Morning, Mari"

" G-good morning, (Y/n). H-how long have you been h-here. . . -? " She stops and inhale and exhale to stop her panting and look at me.

I was about to tell a lie that I just came here but she just recently became my friend, so. . . " I was actually here pretty early. But it's fine! I get to see this place very clearly again " I smile.

She stood up and look around " Kind of reminds me of when we first met " She chuckles, remembering the time she hit me in the head with a frisbee.

" Yeah. . . "

She then grab my hand and starts to pull me.

" Where are we going? "

" Let's walk for awhile to cool down " She then lets go of my hand as I walk beside her.

" But we didn't even get stressed out" I then glance at her " and you just arrive "

" I know. I just want to "

I just nod my head and look around.While walking, Marinette suddenly stops. I walk pass her a little before I come into halt and look behind.

I gave her an quizzical look " Why'd you stop? "

" He got another photoshoot " She replies, looking at the fountain.

I jog up to her and look where she was looking; Only to see a familiar blonde.

" Mine is worst than that " I huff, remembering my life back in London.

" I'm starting to think I'm lucky that I didn't have job like that "

" Come on, " I grab one of her arm " We look like a creep "

" H-hey! No we're not! " She protests " We look like a statue! "

I sweat drop and drag her to a near by food outlet. (Don't ask)

" So, why did you call me out here? " I let go of her arm and went inside.

" Oh, since school is right around the corner— "

" Ughhhh " I groan "Just hearing the word 'School' makes me want to go and dive at a 1ft swimming pool, or jump off a cliff"

She looks at me and sigh " I was thinking, I could help you out by touring you around the sch—"

" Nope, Don't say it " I cut her off,making a stop sign in front of her.

She rolls her eyes and lower down my arm " I'm guessing you already get the idea "