Ch.12» First Day

Sometimes,Loving Is Harder Than You Think, Especially When Your Loving Someone Who doesn't Care About You At All

----
-- (Y/n)'s POV --
« Time Skip the next day »

" Why?!!!! " Nash cries out while walking beside me to school.

" Hey, Relax. At least your gonna see Marinette everyday " I assure him.

" Says the one who hates school the most " He cringe before grinning " Is it because of him?~ " He cooed.

" Him who? "

" You know exactly who I'm referring to "

" If it's him, then no "

" Say it"

" No "

" Say it! "

"Fine! It's Adrien!"

". . . I was talking about Fufu, that cat that we always see here when we were little kids. But, oh well " He teased while laughing.

I blush and look away.

" Someone is blushing!! " He smirks.

" Stop it! Your making my first day frustr— "

" Nash!(Y/n)!! " Marinette calls out, making the both of us look behind.

She then push us to where no one was there.

" What? " Nash and me say in sync.

" I'm so happy that you guys are early" She sighs in relief.

" Why? "

"Your gonna be suffocated with a billion of fans by the time they get here "

" Ohh, that"

« Time Skip »

Eventually, Marinette was right about the 'getting suffocated by a billion of fans' thing. But, everything was fine after that - after the principle declared that they should treat us as a normal student in the school or in public. Which is kinda true. Though, everyone is still taking pictures and autographs from us, mostly Chloe. Marinette was actually relief to see that our schedules wasn't the same as The blonde female. She described her to us, which is now making sense. The only sad thing was; Marinette has a different class at the second to the last of the day. But at least they've introduced us to their friends. And right now, we're in class together.

" I think I want to join the sports team here " Nash sighs, who is at my left.

" You always join the sports team " I circle my eyes.

" Your an athlete? " Alya asks, who is in front of us beside Marinette

" Yeah. I actually sometimes teach (Y/n) " Nash grins.

" Surprisingly, that's true, if it wasn't for him, I know nothing by now " I rest my head at my hand.

" Wow. Who knew " Adrien chuckles behind us with Nino.