Ch.14» Decorating

I Wasn't Planning On Loving You, But I'm Happy That I Did

----
-- (Y/n)'s POV --
« Time Skip »

I can't believe I was right, it was about Christmas.The faculty decided make us decorate the whole school for Christmas.Though,only a few students came — meaning, they've escape. As of right now, I'm trying to properly put the Christmas lights at the wall, but it seems like I was . . . A little too small.

" Need help? "

I turn around, looking down while holding the side of the ladder " Um, yes? " I smile sheepishly.
I slowly got down and hand the Christmas lights to him.

" This should be easy " Adrien tease.

" Hey! Doesn't mean I'm short, you can all brag about being tall in my face " I made crazy gestures while talking.

" Alright, I'm sorry " he chuckles before climbing up.

" (Y/n)!!! Help me!! " A voice cry out.

I snap my head to where the source of the voice came from, but only to see a running Marinette being chase by a handful of snowballs, Nash. I sweat drop. Though, I still choose not to stop them since it's a really cute scene.

" (Y/n)! " Alya walk over to me with Nino.

" Hi guys! "

" I see you're having troubles,eh? " She exclaims looking at Adrien then to me.

I nod my head.

" Hi Adrien! ' Nino greets, getting the attention of the blonde.

Adrien turns around from his name being called " Hi guys! " he waves while turning, continuing what he was doing.

" Hey, have you heard what happened to Chloe? "

" Yeah. . . She had a sprain in her ankle,right? "

( Just imagine what happened to her )

" Yup! And I'm so happy that she isn't going to school " She cheers.

I scoff and shake my head, giggling.

" Anyways, we have to go. We still have a lot of things to do " She says while they both walk away.

" Alright, bye! "

" All done "

I turn around to see Adrien at the ground beside while dusting off the snow in his head.

" Aww thanks for the help, Adrien " I smile,warmly.

" It was . . . No problem " He smiles back while holding one of the sides of the ladder.

Nash jog up to us, making me and Adrien,look at him.

" Have you guys seen a mistletoe anywhere " He ask,sheepishly.

" Why? To drag Marinette over there? " I say, plainly while smirking and raising an eyebrow.

" Where did you get that idea from? Of course! I'll do that "