Ch.15» Surprise?

-- (Y/n)'s POV --

I sigh before taking another good look around then closing my eyes while rubbing my hands together.

" (Y/n)!! "

My eyes shot open to see a Tamato-head Marinette " Woah, what happen to you? You're really red "

She takes a sit beside me " N-Nash, k-kiss me o-on the ch-cheek "

" Wait, he really did? I didn't expect that " I look at her amaze.

" Wait,what? "

" He told us his plan "

" W-what?! " Her face starts to get redder.

" Ah, Marinette, how was it? " Alya walks closer to us with her hands behind her back.

" Ehhh?! "

" It's okay, I saw something even sweeter " She glares at me, making me shiver.

" Alright! I have to find my brother again! " I stood up and immediately leave, getting an confuse look from both of the females.

" Nash,there you are! "

" Oh,hey " He turn around to face me " This is the second time that you have been looking for me "

" I know " I say with A deadpan voice.

" What's up? "

" Something. . . Happened and I want to forget about it " I ran a hand over my forehead through my hair.

" And what it is that? "

I shake my head " Wait, what happened to kissing Marinette? "

" What do you mean? I did kiss her! "

" On the cheeks! "

He sighs " I was about to kiss her on the lips. . . But while I was chasing her,Couch Yaku called me for this "Meeting" Later, and I have to make it quick, so I ended up. . . With that" He explain,referring to his blown up plan.

" Aww, it's okay " I put a hand on his shoulder " But you still messed up"

" Eh, it's alright. But, at least I got chance to do it "

" Anyways, aren't you supposed to be at this "meeting" you were just talking about?"

" Yeah, but before that,they hand me a task to think about the New Jersey design "

" Wow, nice "

He nods " and I think that'll be part of this "meeting" I'll be attending. He also mentioned that there will a new schedule of practice that we need to talk about "

" Well,that's your job, captain "

" I know, but I'm used to it " He shrugs.

" Anyways, back to the subject at hand: It was a good thing you kissed her in the check"

" What? why? "

" Like they said: Everything happens for a reason "

" You're not making sense "

I sigh " What I meant was, It's a good thing you didn't kiss her in the lips, I don't want my twin's first kiss to be on a school corridor "

" Oh~ That "

" Seriously, (Y/n), it's okay! "

You both look at the side,only to see Alya.

" Is it me, or Alya just keeps on popping out of nowhere " I sweat drop.