Ch.8» Memories

It's Hard To Forget The Person Who Made You Memories

----

-- 3rd Person --

It was midnight but Adrien and (Y/n) stayed awake, holding their precious accessory in their hands that holds a very special memory. Just by looking at it, a special moment appears on their mind, replaying and replaying. They just can't stop.

~- Flashback -~

The sky was clear blue, the clouds was clean white,the trees swaying side to side with the wind , the birds chirping happily , and the people of Paris is having a great time with their family and friends or just being alone. Just a normal day, just a normal day.

" (Y/n)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! " Shout a little (H/c)-haired boy that making the birds fly away.

The mentioned girl runs faster but only to get caught by the boy " Give it back! " He demands.

Though the girl just stuck her tongue out " What if I don't want to? What are you gonna do? "

" Then I have to take your little (Favorite Animal ) away and rip it into pieces " He gave her a devilish look. For a kid, he looks pretty scary.

(Y/n) gasped in horror " you wouldn't "

" Give it back or Mr/Ms.( Name of stuff animal ) will go bye-bye " He gestures the bye-bye part.

(Y/n) gulps and gave the toy back.

" Good girl " He pats his sister's head and walked to their parents, who were not that far.

The girl pouts and laid down at the grass. It was a good thing that sun decided to rest, so that (Y/n)'s eyes won't burn out.

" Hi ( Special Nickname )!! " A boy suddenly appears in (Y/n)'s view.

She smiles and stand up, greeting the boy back with a hug.

" Finally! Took you hours to come here. Nash almost killed me. . . Or Mr/Ms (Name of stuff animal) to death "

" Sorry! I was just fixing up stuff " He smiles before it turns into a frown.

" Aww, what's wrong? "

" I. . .I heard that you guys are leaving "

" Who told you that? I thought I was the one who's gonna tell you " She huffs " I knew I shouldn't have told them "

The blonde chuckles. But still turns into a sad expression. (Y/n) seems to notice this and shares the same look. She then took out a heart-shape lock with a matching key. Before she can show it to him, she drags him away to somewhere a little less crowded, like; a lot less crowded. She Opened her mouth and got ready to say something.

" Watch out!!! " Adrien warns and ran in front of (Y/n),who's mouth and eyes were shut after seeing the object coming at her way.

Thud

The volleyball hits Adrien's head and making a little scratch in his upper left forehead before bouncing way back up. Adrien then fell backwards , groaning while rubbing the 'injured' part of his forehead.(E/c) orbs was now to be seen and saw Adrien laying down. She gasp and ran to his body holding his forehead. The teenagers apologized while the others ran off to chase the ball. (Y/n) nods, she really wants to shout out at them but she realized that well only get into more trouble, one of the disadvantage of a kid, maybe.The teens left while (Y/n) looks at Adrien, who is still rubbing the scratch.