Ch.21» Dat-Hangout

" Morning,Sis!" Your twin greeted you gleefully.

" Woah, what's up with you? You seem happy. " You noticed, giving a light chuckle.

He took out his phone and moved it in front of your face, revealing a text conversation. You glance at him before taking the phone from his hand and starting to read it.

[ Mari, Mari, Marooo! ]

You chuckle at her chat nickname. It was good thing that the person who your chatting to doesn't know a thing about it.

{ Hey! Are you still awake? }

{ Yeah. }
{ What's up? }

You roll your eyes. You know that Marinette was relief that Nash can't see her red face and hear her stuttering.

{ The sky. }

{ -.- }

{ What? It's true! 😂 }

{ You know what I mean! }

{ Okay,Okay😂😂 }
{ I just want to ask you,}
{if you want to hangout with me tomorrow? }

You narrowed your eyes and realize that Marinette took her 8 minutes to reply.

{ Hey! Are you still alive? }

{ Yeah, I'am. }

{ So...? }

{ Sure..What time? }

{ In the morning. I'll pick you up,by the way.}

{ Uh...sure? }

You hand him his phone while giggling. " That was last night, right? "

He shove his phone in his pocket. " Yeah, before I went to sleep. "

" Oh, so that's why your so dress up. " You nod your head while examining your brother's attire.

" I'm not that 'dress up'. I'm only wearing my casual clothes. "

" Right. Now, hurry up, Marinette is waiting for you. " You pat his chest.

He chuckled. " You're right. "

" Wait, you're gonna drive? "

" Nah... The Driver will. "

You giggled. " Okay then, good luck with your 'date'. " You tease.

" Thanks! How about you can go hangout with Adrien while I'm gone. "

Your smile fades. " What? "

" Bye!! "

But it was too late, he already left.

You sighed. Since you have nothing to do today, you decided to rest and forget what Nash just said. You went up to your room and saw  (K/n), sleeping on your bed, pretty funny since it bigger than her. You turn around and saw a silhouette of a very familiar male.