Ch.11» Tell Me~

Your not my number 1, Your my only one

----
-- Marinette's POV --

" Thanks for inviting me to your home "

" No problem! If there's anything you need, I'll be at the living room " She smiles " And this is the map of the whole house " She hands me the said object before leaving.

" Is their mansion really that big? Oh,well " I shrug and followed to where Nash's room is.

After a few minutes, I finally found his room. I can feel butterflies in my stomach and a blush creeping up my face. I shake my head and knock on the door.

" Come in! " I heard him say from the other side.

I went inside and closed the door behind me, only to him tiredly laying down in his bed with his jersey on.

" Marinette! " He jerk out of his bed before sitting down " What brings you here? "

" That's like the 2nd time somebody ask that " I mutter " I need to tell you something " I pause after a I saw him raise a brow.

' W-wait, I-is h-he getting t-t-the wrong idea?! '

"It's a-about y-your sister " I stammer.

'Dang it head! What even made me think that he was thinking of me confessing! . . . It's too soon!'

He then glance down, looking a little sad " Take a seat"

I nod and went over to a chair that is facing him.

" So, what about her? "

" She just got an indirect kiss "

" What?! When?! Where?! " He jolt up,happily.

" Earlier this morning. When we went to this burger place.I didn't have the mood to drink any milkshakes, so, I gave it to her, plus it was free "

He chuckles, making me blush and mentally slapping myself for doing so.

" Wait, burgers?! "

" Yeah. But Let me— "

" Burgers! "

" Yes, Burgers, now— "

" Burgers! "

" Nash!!! " I snap.

He looks at me with a sheepish smile " Sorry, Go on "

' (Y/n) was right '

I clear my throat " When we left, she wants to take the shake for take out, so she did. And then while we were walking, Adrien came by and ask to drink some of her shake "

I sweat drop when I saw him 'fanboy' for his sister.

" and that's where they have it "

" Let me guess, " He starts " She was too dense to notice it "

I nod.

" Sometimes I wonder if she ever notice everything " He sighs while laughing a bit.

-- Nash's POV --
« Time Skip by Dante »

" Bye Marinette! " We wave as the said girl left.

We then went back inside and sat down on the couch.

" So, What did you guys do? " (Y/n) asks, plainly.

"We talked about stuff " I say and brush off the dirt in my now fresh set of clothes.