Ch.2» First official meeting

-- (Y/n)'s POV --

I went back at the living room with some chips and popcorn in a bowl.I set it down the Center table while the other maids set down our drinks.

" I-Is your brother here yet , (Y/n)? " Marinette asked making me raise a brow.

" I don't know . Why? " I looked at her and saw a faint blush in her cheeks making me chuckle.

Our butler went inside the room and cleared his throat" Ms.(Y/n) . Your brother and his friends is here " He bowed a little and left . My brother entered the room with his friends at his back, following him.

" Speaking of the Devil " I looked at Nash. Alya and Marinette laughed.

" So is this your 'Friends' " I asked. Nash nodded and started to introduce them.

" This is Nino " He said as he pats the shoulder of a boy with glasses.
" I like your glasses! " I exclaimed.
He pushed back his glasses and smiled.
" Thanks! " .

Nash then gestured to the blonde. " And this my lovely sister" I rolled my eyes. " Is Adrien , Adrien Agreste " . I nodded and looked at him a bit.

" Hmm " I trailed off. " Is your sister , okay? " Alya asked Nash. " Yeah. Don't worry ".

" You're Cute! " I smiled. Everyone froze in shock, except for my brother and Adrien.
Though Adrien stood there speechless.

" How Did you say that casually and Without stuttering? " Alya asked. " Umm it's a compliment? And a compliment is a compliment whoever it came from " I looked at them with my arms cross.

" Wow "
" It's normal for her to do that " Nash shrugged and grabbed some chips.
They shook their head and started to do whatever they were doing.

" I like your necklace by the way " Alya smiled, pointing at my necklace.

I smiled back. " Thanks"
I turned my head at Marinette and saw her staring at my twin. I smirked and walked behind the couch.

" Wanna tell me a secret? " I hummed. Marinette blushed even more and looked away.
" Oooooo" Alya teased.
I giggled . " Come on, I know somewhere we can talk privately". They both nodded and went outside.

I sat down at a bench near the entrance of the garden as Alya sat next to me , making Marinette stand alone.

" Seems like you believe at love at first sight " I exclaimed making her blush even more. If it's possible.

" Uh. Well .um " She started. ( Little miss Garroth over here ) .

" Marinette has a crush on Adrien, before " Alya stated making Marinette's eyes wide.