Childlike Disgust

I stared at Roman in absolute confusion. "What the hell do you mean he's been looking for me?"

"Rave told him she gave birth to a boy." Roman said.

"She would've let him know me. She wouldn't have lied." I said shaking my head. "And how do you know all this anyway?"

"Because Regan is my dad's best friend. He's like an uncle to me. I'm sure he could explain," he whipped his phone out to dial a number. I smacked his phone to the ground and glared at him.

"What the fuck Kara?" He yelled.

"No." I snapped.

"What?"

"It's all his fault. He's the reason that Rave couldn't even be a mother to me. She's just now starting to have her own to feet and you and him won't ruin this for me."

He opened his mouth to speak, "He ruined her." I said simply. "He won't ruin me."

"Okay now you are my mate, Kara. But you can't tell me what to do and what I can't do. I'm alpha here and you completely disrespect that with your attitudes and your mood swings. I'm used to being in control and I've been doing a damn good job of respecting you and putting my pride aside for you but it's about time you do the same for me!" He yelled into my face. He bent down to pick his phone up from the floor and stood. "And because you're my mate I'm telling you, not asking, that Regan will be invited here and I will tell him who you are, because I owe him that much. I owe him the truth and if you want to see him or not, it's your choice, I won't force you but I damn sure won't respect a coward." He spat and turned to walk away. I stared after the spot where he once stood and seethed with anger.

How dare he speak to me like that? I stood from my spot on the bed and walked down the hallway to find his room. I opened the door and saw him speaking on the phone. "No problem. I'll see you tomorrow. Goodbye." He sat his phone down on his dresser and walked into the bathroom closing the door and completely ignoring my presence. He came out a few seconds later. "I'm gonna have a shower. You can either wait here or wait outside." He said without sparing me a second glance.

"I came to talk to you"- he shit the bathroom door in my face. I growled in anger.

I heard the water then turn on and even though my wolf was feelings rejected and just wanted to fix things, I was angry. I walked toward the bathroom door and twisted the knob. I saw the outline of his body through the shower door as I walked toward him ignoring the actuality of what I was doing. I opened the door exposing himself to me.

"Kara!"

"Don't treat me like that!" I yelled pushing his naked torso. "I may not have reacted right but I just took in a lot of fucking information and I'll be damned if my mate calls me a coward." I yelled pushing him. "You said you would never laugh about something that embarrasses me, well you judged me for being resistant about meeting the guy that abandoned me. He didn't want me!" I yelled over the shower. Roman stood and watched me with stone eyes. "He didn't want me." I repeated as I stopped hitting him. My arms fell weak at my side. "He didn't want me, Roman." I said feeling myself break back into the five year old girl who just wanted to know why he real parents felt like she wasn't good enough. I felt my body shaking with I shed tears as I backed away from my naked mate and backed out of his bathroom. I slid down the door of the room and covered my face as I let the sobs free. Roman entered his room in a few seconds with a robe.

"I thought you left." He said bending down to pick me up. He walked me over to his bed and wrapped his arms around me while I broke.

"I didn't want to leave you." I said honestly. He kissed my hair.

"I'm sorry Cara Mi. I was being stupid."

I sniffles and shook my head. "No. I was." I said sitting up. I wiped my own face and took a deep breath.

"I had always painted a picture of him in my head as a monster and today you tell me that the monster in my nightmare has been an idol in your dreams... I freaked out. I got jealous. I don't know if I want to make up for lost time or hear him out. But I am your mate. And I will be your Luna and that means I need to grow up. I need to be there for you sometimes too." I look at him on his eyes.

"I'm sorry for getting angry and putting my hands on you and slapping your phone down. I act crazy when I'm angry." He cupped my cheek.

"And I'm sorry for calling you a coward." He said kissing my nose.

"But you meant everything else?" I asked tilting my head.

"Yes." He said honestly. "You were being a brat." I nodded taking his honesty.

"Thank you." I said kissing him on the lips. He eagerly returned my kiss and wrapped an arm around my waist. I hoisted myself into his lap knowing her only had a thin layer of clothing between us. He groaned," Cara Mi, we should stop." I ignored him and grounded against his lap in a way that sent me wild. My skin was burning. I felt bad but it felt so good. He sat up and broke from the kiss only to trail soft kisses along the length of my neck and over the spot that he marked me. I moaned in delight. He began to suck over the area and I arched my body into his. His hands began to snake up my shirt and around my bare back. Every line his finger drew over my skin turned to fire. He hands found my bra and he undid it. I felt the material fall and my breast spring forward. He grabbed the material of my shirt and broke his kiss from my neck only to pull it over my head. He removed the bra from my body as I watched him in silent ecstasy.

"My love," he groaned as he watched my breast in adoration. He took one in his mouth as he played with the other. I moaned into him.

"Roman," I gasped as my hands tangled into his hair. "I...I can't think," I mumbled as my head tilted back in euphoria. He switched breasts and my body reacted to him as if he was a match to my fuse. My hands slipped into his robe releasing his torso. My hands felt all along the length of his biceps. He lips released my breast and he began to massage my nipples with his finger. I felt my body becoming weaker. He took his teeth to one and gently bit down and I flamed. I pushed him back on the bed allowed my mouth to do some exploration of its own. I followed the same motions that he did prior to my neck.

"Kara," he groaned rubbing my hand wildly. I went down lower to his chest, licking, sucking and biting him; marking him as my own. He groaned in response to my motions. I got to the tie in his robe that covered the huge bulge and I went to undo it. He grabbed my hand.

"What are you doing?" He asked with closed eyes.

"Shh..." I cooed kissing his neck. He opened his eyes to look at my in confusion. I pushed his body back down and took his length in my hand. He groaned.

"Fuck,"

I undid the knot in his robe and released him. He took a sharp breath and I gasped. He was big, I had expected, but it beat all my expectations. I took him in my hand and leaned forward to take him in my mouth.

"Roman!" I heard the childlike voice at the door before she touched them knob.

"Rose! Wait a second!" I yelled as she opened the door. Turned to face Roman and sat on his length to shield him from his sister and I held a pillow to my bare chest. She walked in with a face full of innocence which quickly morphed into one of childlike disgust.

"Oh my god!" She screamed turning and leaving.

I moved to drop the pillow as I was on Romans lap. I turned to look in his face. His eyes were still closed.

"Roman?" I asked moving up.

"Stop," he hissed opening his eyes. "Please stop moving babe." He said lifting me off of his erection. I made an "O" shape with my mouth and sat on the bed while he stood giving me a perfect view of his body. He definitely was a Greek god. I bit my lip.

"Stop it." He ordered turning back to look at me while he smirked. He walked to the bathroom and after mumbling cold shower, however on the way I'm sure I heard the words "cock blocker". I erupted into giggles.