The Many of Possibilities

"I just want to know if it's possible. You have to say the words!" I repeated back to Cynthia.

She looked at me in outrage. "Yes Luna! It is possible. She already has all the working parts as of now, all we have to do is transfer the baby from her back to you. In order to put the baby in her belly, she had to have had a perfectly healthy womb. It's magic Kara."

"So, she can have kids again?"

"It is possible." she repeated.

I rolled my eyes as I walked to the coffee table of Cynthia's cute apartment-style room, and grabbed my cellphone. I looked at the time.

"I have to go see Blake." I announced immediately feeling a wave of guilt wash over me thinking of the pain my best friend was in. The loss of losing your mate is one people only describe as cruel and indescribable. It is an everyday reminder of what you no longer have, until you meet your Second Chance Mate. I wished to find out who Blake's was so I could deliver them as Get Well Soon gift, but I could not. He had locked himself in his room here. He wasn't speaking to anyone, not even his mom. Rachel said she herself had called several times, but to no luck, he would not answer her. She said she randomly began to think about him over the last few days, ironically, starting the day of the fight with Lucina. I was starting to run out of lies to tell her as to why he was not replying and had just gone with plain old ignoring her. I felt bad at first, but it had began to become a bother with the planning of Rave's funeral and preforming the spell to swap the baby back tonight.

Gabrielle and Regan were at the pack house being briefed of the spell, which would take all of ten seconds, but Gabrielle needed to know the side effects of the spell, which I did not. Hence, the reason I fainted shortly after killing Lucina. I didn't want her to suffer anymore than she had already in her lifetime. There were somethings in this life, I wanted to hold sacred. My family was one of them.
I was on my way back to the pack when I decided to call Roman. He answered on the first ring. "Hey, can you do me a favor?"

"Sure." He answered instantly. I looked up the ceiling of the tan and black Mercedes Benz truck he had gifted me a month ago, though he would not let me drive. I looked up at Jesse I think driver's model seat and rolled my eyes in annoyance at him.

"Can you try and talk to Blake again?" He sighed.

"Kare, he's...he isn't in the mood to talk anyone and quite frankly I don't think it's a good idea for my temper and his to mix after the last interaction." I rolled my eyes remembering it like it was yesterday, simply because it was just yesterday. Blake was sulking in his room as he still is, refusing to eat (as he still is) and Roman decided to go himself to order Blake to eat something. Well, let's just say it's a reason there are not two alphas in one pack. I almost had to get in between the pair. Luckily, I have some control over Roman's anger. But without me there, I think Roman is right. Blake is pretty unpredictable with his words as of now. He's hurt.

"I think you're right. I'll be home soon."

"How was your day with Cynthia?" He asked. I smiled. "It was good, but I kind of realized I miss my family. My dad...Cali. I need to see my mom."

He was quiet , I knew he had something more to say. I frowned.

"What is it?" the line was silent. "Ro?"

"I'm here. It's nothing babe. It's just, I know Lucina is gone but I still feel so protective over you. It's like my skin is on fire when you're away and I'm always on alert whenever someone comes in with news for me or a new conversation. It's like...whatever the bad thing was isn't over."

I knew the feeling he was talking about, but I refused to believe there was more to the hell we recently endured. I shook my head deciding rather than to dwell in yesterday's nightmare, I would focus on today's pleasantries and dreams. My baby boy. I was gonna have my baby got back with me today. Not only was this good news to me, but to Gabrielle as well. She would be able to have another child with Regan. I smiled thinking of how sad he was explaining the story of what happened to her during the rogue attack, and how that would all be different for them. Knowing you can give life, and feeling life growing inside of you is a feeling indescribable to others who have not yet experienced it yet. I feel so close to my little baby boy, and being without him these last 42 hours had been killing me.