Mated.

"Holy shit." I said with wide eyes as I watched Rave meeting her mate. He watched her with a broad smile as he walked fiercely to her. I looked up Regan to see him smiling a genuine smile. He was happy for them. Behind them I saw Roman watching me from the glass. I smiled widely at him.
I saw Rave and Michael getting closer so I grabbed Regan and we walked back in the house, excusing the new couple.
  "I want you to meet someone." Regan said in my ear. He led me further into the house to the couch where I saw her. She was insanely beautiful. She had blonde hair that was straightened to perfection, she had eyes similar to my own and a perfectly contoured nose. Her lips were thin but they sported a strawberry red. She turned her eyes to my own and smiled.
  "You look like him." She smiled widely. She walked toward me and enveloped me into a huge hug. I reacted slowly. "I'm Gabrielle." She said looking back. "Oh my, that gown is gorgeous!"

"Thank you." Roman boomed from behind me. Gabrielle rolled her eyes at him.
  "Hello Roman." She said politely. "Where's my little Rose?" She asked after a second.
  "Rose is probably somewhere walking in on people." He mumbled as I turned red. My eyes widened and I shot him a questioning glare trying to ignore Regan's uncomfortable look. Roman avoided my eyes and tried to change the subject.
  Dinner followed shortly after and it was delicious to say the least.
  "I'm ready to meet them." I said turning toward him.
  He smiled at me and placed a kiss on my forehead. "Then you will." He said simply.
   "But when?"
He paused and I could tell he was thinking. "We can do it Sunday." He said looking for my approval. I nodded. That would be two days away. He grabbed my hand underneath the table and slid his hand to rest on my thigh. I shot him a glare that responded to with an innocent grin.
  Rave as Michael sat a few seats down and they were engrossed in their own conversation. She was hanging on to his every word and he constantly checking to make sure she was paying attention to what ever story he was telling her.
   "I hope that's how we look." Roman whispered in my ear. I smiled softly and lay my head on his shoulder.
  "Tired?" He asked. I nodded. He grabbed my hand and we stood. Everyone's eyes shot to us as they waited for us to speak.
  "My beautiful mate here has had a hectic day, and she's tired." He said hugging me into his side. A chorus of "awe's" chimed around the room and I felt myself heat up at the attention.
   "Good night everyone." I said smiling at them. "And thank you all for this special day." My eyes found Regan and he smiled at me.
Everyone bid their goodnight and then it was just Roman and I in his room. I closed the door behind me. He turned to face me as he sat on his bed taking his shoes off.
  "You were right." I said walking toward him.
    "About?"
"He wasn't a monster, or a villain. He was perfect." I admitted. I stood in front of him and kicked my heels off.
  "I would have never met him if it weren't for you." He lifted his chin to look me in my eyes.
"I will forever owe you." I said caressing his chin and moving my finger delicately down his neck. He hissed.
"Kara," he warned.
  "We're not stopping tonight." I admitted. His eyes opened wildly.
"Are you sure?"
I nodded biting my lip. His hands were at my sides immediately as he rubbed his hands around the material of the dress. "I really liked this." He growled before he ripped it open. It fell to the ground in a lump around my feet I gasped. He stood and picked me up so that my legs were wrapped around his legs before he sat me on the bed and stood before me. He removed his tie and then his cuff links and belt. I watched him in hunger as he never took his eyes off of me. He lay on top of me while preserving his weight and kissed me madly.

   "You have no idea how bad I want you."
   "I do." I said bringing my lips back to his. Our kissed before were nothing like this. I felt the power radiating off of him and mixing with me. We were becoming one.
  When he got down to his last piece of clothing. It really hit me. This was it. I undid the buttons on his shirt and I was sliding it down his biceps when he spoke. "You can stop at any moment. Okay?" I nodded.
   "I want you." I said honestly. He smiled and kissed me softly before his kissed trailed lower and lower until he was at my entrance. I moaned in delight as he took me into his mouth, swirling his tongue around in magically circles that made me become undone right in front of him. I felt a pressure building in my abdomen and I moaned out his name.
  "Roman, I think I'm about to"- he stopped at once and stood back up placing himself at my entrance. I gasped at the feeling of him touching me there.
  "Too late to turn back now." I moaned smirking at him. And then he pressed himself into me.
   It hurt. Roman was big and I had never been felt this way. It felt like a pinch but it only lasted a short few minutes then all I felt with immense pleasure. "Oh my god," I moaned into him.
   "Fuck Kara," he groaned as he pushed himself deeper into me. He pushed his weight onto my and grabbed my legs forcing himself all the way in and I screamed. His lips found my mark and he skillfully sucked and bit over the spot and before I knew it I was there. I felt my insides clench around him and my body began to quiver and shake.
  "Roman," I whined into him. His hands found my throat and he loosely held me there and before I knew it, he was cursing my name and emptying himself into me. I lay there trying to catch my breath for what seemed like forever. He didn't remove himself from me instead he picked me up. I groaned at the movement but nonetheless hooked my arms around his neck.
  He took me into the bathroom and ran us a bubble bath. He got in with me still attached to him and sat down only then did he lift me off of him. The warm water was already soothing my sore muscles and I smiled up at him gratefully.
  "How do you feel?" He asked wiping my hair out of my face.
   "Great." I said happily. I was drunk off of the love that was Roman. He was intoxicating and it was like I just couldn't get enough. I sat up and took my place on his lap before I kissed him again. He groaned as his hands gripped my waist pulling me into his erection, I moaned.
  "You're perfect." He whispered into my ear as he used his hands to move me back and forth on him. It felt rest to me. He was reaching every spot inside of me at once and it made my heart race. When I seemed to understand the general idea. I grabbed his hands from my waist and took them in my hands before I stared to find my rhythm. He tilted his head back and I took that opportunity to put my lips at his neck and I found his spot easily. He groaned wildly under my kiss and I extended my canines to finally mark him as my own.
  We were mated. My wolf danced with glee and eternally happiness. She was on cloud nine. Nothing could ruin this moment.
   My phone rang in the other room and I froze.
  "What?" Roman asked frantic by my fear struck behavior.
  "That's Cali's ringtone." I whispered.