Burned.

After I walked away from the two pigheaded boys, I decided to go and interact with some of the people of the pack. They all seemed to very polite...with the exception of one she wolf who seemed to have pure distaste for me. I frowned as I looked her over. I heard the low growl of her wolf and instantly my wolf stood on edge. I walked up to her. She bowed as I approached and I smirked arrogantly.
"I'm sorry but I don't believe we've met."
"Gina." She said offering a hand. Her smile was taunting and very superficial.

"Well Gina," I said politely. "Is it a reason you're glaring at me?"

She glared at me in full disgust now. "You're not the rightful Luna. You're a weak wolf. You're an even weaker girl. I was supposed to mate with Alpha and have his pups. Not you." She spat. I was overcome with anger and envy far beyond my 17 years here.

"You?" I asked chuckling in sarcasm. "You couldn't handle the task if I gave it to you."

"I already handled the task. Just ask Roman about me. I'm sure he'd love to relive the memories." I growled and stepped toward her before and arm grabbed me. I turned to face Jesse who was glaring at Gina in outrage.

"Your alpha will hear about this." He said to her. She bowed her head like a child who had just been chastised and walked away. I snatched my hand away from Jesse.

"Oh tough luck coming from you." I spat. "You told me the same thing but guess what? I had alpha blood before all of this. I don't need to run to my mate to stand up for me and I definitely don't need you. So sorry for not being appreciative but stay the hell away from me."
I could tell Jesse wasn't used to be being spoken to like that but I wasn't going to let up. My mind reeled to Gina and her words. He'd love to relive the memories? I was fuming thinking about another wolf having my mate. I thought of the night of passion we shared and my heart broke thinking of him giving that same experience to some bitch who wasn't me. He caught my eye from the crowd. He was feeling my emotions. Why wouldn't he tell me about this girl? Would he rather I feel stupid finding out from her instead? He watched me with confusion. I concentrated on shutting him out of my head. He didn't deserve to know what I was feeling. Just like I apparently didn't deserve to know the truth. I watched his eyes and like a flame they went out, turning jet black. I knew he was angry. I turned on my heel and walked away from him. Going to my room, I gritted my teeth remembering I didn't have a door to close. My mind reeled as I searched for a spot to go so he wouldn't talk to me, not while I was angry. My anger was something I had always struggled with and it's like now, being back home, it had worsened.
Like a light bulb, my mind lit up. I walked out of my room and walked down the hall until I stood in front of the double doors that made my eyes roam over them in delight. I twisted the knob and pushed it opened. I could see the finishing touches that needed to be completed, but the room was still very beautiful. I had questioned why Roman I were still living in the pack house, and apparently, wolves live in the pack house until they marry...alphas included. I turned to the left, walking past the closets until I saw the smaller door. I ascended the stairs until I was in my tower. I'm immediately upon stepping in the room my mood was calmed. I took a deep breath and sat by the big window, which really wasn't much of a window at all, more like a big hole, which gave the tower a "cave" look. I saw the entire festivity from the safety of my haven. I beamed down at the little girls playing in the courtyard as their parents spoke and socialized with the pack. I saw the little boys looking at the older boys wrestle. I smirked. Boys. I watched Roman's parents as they dealt with little Rose who demanded everything on the dessert trolley. I smiled at her. Rose was a tough cookie and "No." was not a phrase she liked to hear at all. I could basically see the fumes coming out of her eyes.
I didn't notice I was staring until I blinked my eyes. I noticed him then. I stiffened.
"I didn't hear you come in." I said monotonously.
"That's because you shut everything associated with me out." He spat.
"Why are you so upset?" He asked staring at me like I was a child. "This is for you. I gave you everything you wanted and you still bitch about things." My wolf whined in pain. I stared at him coolly and averted my eyes. I felt his body language relax and I already knew what he was going to say.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean it. I wasn't calling you a bitch...I just."

"No. That's obviously how you see me. Some bitch...I was upset because I had a talk with your rightful luna, Gina." I watched his face. I shook my head.

"Why didn't you tell me that you were fucking someone before I came along?" I asked.

"You didn't ask!" He snapped.

"Oh my gosh. Are you serious?"

"It was before you. It wasn't any of your business!" He yelled in my face.

"None of my business?" I asked softly. I could feel my emotions on high and I knew before I knew it I was be crying. "Well I would've rather heard it from my mate then her. I told you about Blake"-

"I asked. And don't mention him to me. He's in love with you and everyone knows it."

"No he isn't."

"He is! And you just sit there and ignore it. Like you just don't even care about me at all!"

"I care about you more than anyone. I'm here aren't I? I gave up school. I gave up my sister. I gave my life to this pack today. I gave myself to you! I don't have even my family anymore!" My voice broke while I was talking. "All for what? For you to yell at me and make me feel like shit because you didn't even wait for me! And then you didn't even have enough respect for me to even warn me that there was someone else who might have felt something for you." I sniffled and wiped my face.

"Babe"-

"Don't." I snapped. "Do not talk to me. Don't touch me. Don't...just don't." I finished softly.

"But babe"- he stepped closer.

"I said don't!" I screamed at him before I even realized what I was doing. My entire body was shaking in anger and my blood was boiling. I was on fire. I was really on fire. I looked at my hands and my eyes widened.

"Roman!" I screamed in alarm. He was watching me with wide eyes before he took two large steps and covered the flames with his bare hands.

"It'll burn you," I tried to warn but he had already done it. He he raised his hands.

"I think we figured out our gifts." He said quietly. I stood taller to look; he was burn-free.