Hell

A/N:I want to personally give my thoughts and love to anyone affected by COVID-19! I hope this chapter can help you get through quarantine a bit better.

To say life was crazy was an understatement. I was ready to meet my bundle of joy. I was ready to be a mom. But unfortunately I was currently snatched from my home. My pack. My mate. I had never felt so vulnerable and completely alone. My entire pack lay asleep, cursed and I was alone with Gabriel. The man who was mated to my best friend. I wanted to kill him but I know in doing that, I kill Blake. He will be completely distrust. The pain of losing a mate to death is compared to nothing. I wanted to cry. I wanted to sob and scream. I was scared. I was not scared for myself but for my unborn. I had no one here to help me.

"We're almost there." He spoke suddenly. I looked up at him. He turned and sighed.

"I...I am sorry. I.. I didn't know. I still don't..." he groaned. "I'm not gay." He said.

He was defending his sexuality. While he has me kidnapped? What in the toxic hell is wrong with the male species.

"I do not care!" I seethed at him. "You stole me from my home!"

He looked away.

He feels guilty

It was like I knew exactly what he was feeling in that moment.

During the training with the coven, I was taught how to read a persons past with a touch. I looked back to him.

"I'm thirsty" I said eyeing the water bottle nesting near his right side. He looked down and passed it back to me. I took that opportunity to touch his hand all while focusing on exactly what I wanted to know.

"Do as I say it you'll see what happens to children who disobey their father."

There was a man. He was handsome. His skin was golden, his features that of a sweet man but his demeanor screamed power and rage. The child he was speaking to, watched him with terrified eyes. He was wriggling his wrist away from the mans tight clasp.

"Remember what happened last time?" He pulled the boy closer to him as a sly smile drew onto his lips. "Do we have to go back in the bedroom?"

The boy shook his head violently as he turned to run but he was lifted from the very floor he stood.

"I take that as a yes. When will you learn Gabriel?"
The boy screamed and pleaded against the man.

I was not able to see more before I was staring into the eyes of an angry Gabriel. I swallowed.

"You pull something like that again and I won't hesitate to make sure that kid never knows who you are."
"I"- "I understand." He turned to me. He was watching me. "I don't judge you." He looked around and pulled the vehicle over.

"I...I am not evil." He said quietly. "I can never be the me you expect. I was breeded to do the things I do...programmed. Being nice to you or Blake was never in my cards. If I ever even thought of accepting him as a mate fo you know what my pack would think? What my family would do?"

"You can join my pack." I said cutting him off.

"Your pack didn't stand a chance against them"-

"You don't know the strength of my people. You don't know our reach." I smirked knowing we would be well taken care of. These past few months I've made sure I had plans in motion without the involvement of my husband. Just call it women's or witch's intuition but I knew that I needed to have my own way of protecting my baby.

Which is why I performed a spell to transfer my fetus to an empire womb if needed. I knew the woman I chose would protect my baby's life with hers and a few others. Which is why my alpha, my baby, would be out in my biological stepmother if something were to happen to me. I remembered first meeting her, after hearing that she could not have children of her own, my heart broke for her; however once I found the spell in the coven house, I instantly thought of her. With her history, no one would ever expect her to be pregnant with my child, and in the absence of both of its parents...my baby would live the life I was meant to.

I swallowed back all emotions of sadness as I knew my actions were selfless to protect my baby. I couldn't even lol at my swollen belly imagining it not being there. The thought brought on a rage I didn't know I possessed.

"I...wish I could split myself in half and follow my heart with one and follow my mind with the other"-

"You can't! That's not life. You have to make a choice that you can live with for the rest of your life. Do you want a life or an existence?"

He swallowed. "We have to go. They're expecting us." He restarted the truck. I scoffed at him. There were no words to describe my feeling of disgust for him after that point.I closed my eyes and silently chanted to the coven.

They would find me. I concentrated on sending a piece of myself to them; a connection spell that I was taught by the spell teacher, Tara in the Covenhouse. I always joked with her about this being the magical equivalent to sharing my location on an iPhone. I thanked the moon goddess for my gifts. I remembered being a kid thinking I was just a normal girl, but always feeling odd. A part of me wished I could still be that normal girl but I was never more grateful to be the weird wolf witch with supernatural abilities.

We arrived to walk, I turned to Gabriel in confusion. He got out the truck and pulled a knife out of his pocket. I looked around in confusion as I began to muster all my energy in case I needed to set his ass on fire! He took the knife and sliced into his palm before touching it to the wall. The mountains around began to shift and thus opened a wall that entered an entire city. I looked around in complete awe, it was like a hidden pack. I admired the architecture- hated the purpose for the building. I turned to Gabriel. "So this is your home?"

He nodded. "Yup. Home sweet home."

"If you hate it so much you should leave."

He snapped his neck toward me. He raised his hand. I raised mine wishing for him to back away and suddenly our entire truck was flipped on its side. I groaned in pain and I rolled looked down to the left and saw Gabriel in his seat knocked out cold. Panic set in thinking of my baby. I touched my hand to my stomach awaiting movement, when his little foot touched my hand I smiled in relief. I took a breath and tried to move all of my limbs. I had some pain in my arm. I looked down to see a piece of glass sticking about two inches out of my wrist. I shrieked in horror before stifling the sound and trying to pull it out. Against my pain, I managed to remove the glass and tie a rubbed piece of fabric from my shirt around the cut. It hurt like hell but luckily it wasn't bleeding anymore. After fixing my arm, I turned the the seatbelt that was strapping me in, while balancing myself on the car's interior so I wouldn't fall straight to the bottom after dislodging the seatbelt.
"1..2.."I took the seatbelt off. I felt my body weight rush to my arms and legs as I balanced myself. I crab walked around  the car until I could stand straight and climb out the back window that was open. My entire goal was avoiding more glass. Time felt to tick on forever. By the time I felt myself on ground I turned to the city I had arrived in. My face lit in horror. There was fire ablaze everywhere. I turned to the entrance I had just come through and paled when I saw it was closed.

I was trapped n hell.