Chapter 17

edited : 28-12-2016•

It's saturday, wedding day. I'm nervous and I don't even know why. Max is showering right now, and I just got done with showering.

By now, I still haven't seen the dress. Max didn't let me. He says he'll just hand me the bag the moment I'm going to put it on. He hid it somewhere and I have tried to find it, but I couldn't. It's kind of cute that he did that for me, I just hope it fits right.

I'm curling my hair, something I've come to love to do. I have this amazing curling iron, which makes it really easy to curl. Max comes walking back into my room, in only his boxers. I'm trying my hardest to just not look at his torso. I'm keeping my eyes focused on my hair. But, that's not Max's plan. He walks over and stands behind me, putting his arms around my waist and pulling my into his chest.

"Max, you do know this thing is very hot, right?" I ask him, clearly pointing to my curling iron. Max smirks.

"I know you're hot" he says. I just blush and roll my eyes. I slowly put the iron down and turn around. Max doesn't waste time and kisses me immediately. I kiss him back with as much force as he puts in it. He pulls me back with him to the bed and right when we're there, he turns us around and pushes me on the bed. He moves onto me and puts his weight on his arms, as he hovers above me. I let my hands move over his naked back and move to his torse.

My phone ringing interupts our moment. Max pulls away from me when I was planning on ignoring it. He grabs my phone from the night stand and hands it to me. I smile at him and see it's Rachel, my one year younger niece. I answer the phone as Max moves away from me.

"Hey Rach"I say.

"Hey Jas! You're going to the wedding right?!" she asks me.

"Yes, I am, why?" I ask her, while my eyes are still focused on a half naked Max. He's standing infront of the part of my closet where his clothes are, grabbing his suit.

"Because I need your advice. I have this new boyfriend and I don't know if I should bring him" she rambles. I don't even hear half of the things.

"Just bring him. It's the perfect way to introduce him to everyone. My boyfriend is coming as well, so they'll have each other" I say.

"Yeah uhu" Rachel says. I hear that something is up, but I'm to distracted to ask her.

"Just, bring him, it'll be alright" I say. Max turns around and smirks when he sees me looking. He walks back over to him and sits down next to me, moving his head to my neck. He places soft kisses onto it, while I move my head slightly to the side for him.

"Are you sure?" Rachel asks me. I nod, totally distracted.

"Yeah, I'm sure. Listen, I gotta get ready, I'll see you soon" I say.

"Have fun" Rachel says and I can just hear her smirking. I hang up, turn my head to Max and kiss him again.

An hour and an half later, my hair is curled, my make-up is done and Max is fully dressed, hair done as well.

"Okay, I need the dress right now" I say. Max nods and smiles. He moves himself down and grabs the bag from under my bed. I groan.

"Seriously? There?" I ask him. Max laughs and nods.

"Yes, you were just stupid enough to think I wouldn't hide it there" Max says. I shake my head, grab the bag out of his hand and walk to the bathroom. I slowly grab the dress out of the bag and my eyes widen. I don't see it properly, but I think it's really beautiful. I try to figure out where the zipper is, but there is none. I just try to put it on the best way I can, which comes with a bit of struggling. There's only a small mirror in the bathroom, so I can't properly see myself. But the top half looks great, even with my make-up. I put on the heels as well and smile. I need to see the total look. I walk out of the bathroom and back into my room. Max looks up from his phone and his eyes widen. He looks me up and down and his smile grows with the second. I turn around and look in the mirror, my face doing the same thing that Max's did.