Chapter 66

jasminxo : on our way to Belgium! maxverstappen1 #soinlove #jax

As Max is driving to Belgium, we're loudly singing along to various songs. I have phone connected to the Bluetooth of his car, so we know all the songs.

We've spent the past two days with my parents and some other family members. We haven't had time to hang out with Rose and Marcel, but we'll see them in Abu Dhabi.

We played some games during those past two days, Max and I teaming up and beating everyone. My dad is really into a game called 'Risk', where you have to have war and fight for countries. Max was really good in it, beating even my dad, who never gets beaten in that game.

But now it's time for Belgium. I had been texting with Victoria, who has been asking me to be in a video with her, a Q&A to be exact. I agreed, but we've been texting about when would be the best time.

"So, are you ready to spend some quality time with my mum?" Max asks me. I giggle and nod. I've met his mum once before, but she was extremely sweet to me.

"Yes, I actually can't wait to spend some time with your family" I say to Max, who smiles but keeps his eyes on the road.

--

Max parks the car in front of his mum's house. The bags are quite big, as we brought a lot of stuff. We'll be going from here to Abu Dhabi, so we needed a lot of stuff.

Max grabs the bags and walks towards the door. I follow him until we reach it, Max grabbing his keys out of his pocket. He opens the door and lets me inside. He puts the bags to the side and takes his shoes off. I take mine off as well, before following Max into the livingroom.

"Max!" Max's mum says, all excited. She walks over to Max and hugs him tight. Max pulls his mum close. She pulls away from him and smiles at him, before turning to me. She pushes Max to the side, making me giggle. I walk over to her and hug her now as well.

"It's so good to see you, both" she says to Max and me.

"How long will you be staying?" she asks, more to Max.

"5 days, we have to go to Monaco for a day to change some clothes and grab new ones for Abu Dhabi" Max explains. Max's mum nods, before making us sit down and grabbing drinks for us. I hear footsteps rushing down the stairs. Victoria runs into the room, smiling brightly. She first runs to me, much to Max's annoyance. She hugs me tight.

She then turns to Max and hugs him as well. I admire how close they are. It makes me very happy to see it, though. I know my brother and I aren't the same. We are friendly together, but not as close as Max and Victoria are.

"So, Roy is coming in 2 days, meeting mum" Victoria says, sitting down next to me. I smile at her, while Max frowns slightly.

"Really? Already?" he asks her. Victoria nods, smiling.

"He was wondering if we could hang out all together?" Victoria asks, looking at her brother, knowing I'd be alright with it. I can see Max thinking about it, unsure what he wants. I just grab his hand and look at Victoria.

"That's be great, wouldn't it, Max?" I ask him, putting him on the spot. I hear him sigh.

"Yes, we could do that" he says. I smile at Victoria and she smiles back.

"Hey, are you ready for that Q&A?" she asks. Max's mum comes back with drinks as Victoria asks that. I thank her for the drink before answering to Victoria.

"Yeah, if you wanna do it now, I'm up for it" I answer.

--

A few minutes later and I'm sitting in Victoria's room as her camera is pointed towards us. She turns the camera on and grabs her phone, where she has the questions. She nods towards me, signalling to me that we're starting.