Chapter 36

Max and I are getting ready for our night out with the other drivers and team members. I have just showered and I'm just standing in a shirt of Max, as it's big and covers my butt. I'm doing my make-up right now. I've already curled my hair slightly. Max walks out of the bathroom from his shower and he stops walking when he sees me in his shirt. I immediately blush.

"I was affraid to get make-up on my clothes" I say while blushing. Max doesn't say anything, he just walks over to me, takes the stuff I'm holding out of my hands and kisses me. I react by putting my arms around his neck. His hands find their way to the end of his shirt and he rests his hands on my butt. He starts moving towards the bed.

"We're going to be late" I mumble, as he pushes me onto the bed and hovers over me. When I look at Max's eyes, all I can see is lust. Since that time in my livingroom, nothing like this has happened, as we were so busy with the race and all.

"They can wait" Max says.

I don't respond to his comment with words, I just pull him back towards me. His shirt is gone from my body soon after that and his clean boxers are easily removed as well, as is my underwear.

20 minutes late and an hour later, we're ready to go. I walk out of the bathroom, all ready. Max's eyes widen when he sees me.

"How can  I blame Daniil for hitting on you when you look like this?" he asks, eyes going all over my body. I giggle and kiss his cheek. I take a picture and post it on Instagram.

jasminxo : night out with the Formula 1 boys!

Max then takes my hand and we move towards the party.

---

When we walk into the building, I immediately spot Daniel with Sebastian and Jenson at the bar. Max spots them too and we walk over to them. They see us as well. I hug the boys.

"Finally, what took you so long?" Daniel asks, but he is grinning. That obviously makes me blush, but Max just shruggs.

"I thought only winners got laid" Sebastian says and this time, I turn full on red, getting warm in my face as well.

"I have my ways" Max answers and I slap his arm. He chuckles and puts his arm around my waist.

"You look great, though" Jenson says. I smile at him.

"Thank you"

"Have I told you how amazing she was today?" Daniel then says and the boys all laugh. I frown.

"Only a million times" Sebastian answers him. I now laugh at Daniel as well. Max orders us a drink. He has a beer and got me a cocktail.

"Lads and lady" I hear someone say and look up. Lewis is standing there with a big grin on his face. He won the race, so obviously he is happy. Lewis bro-hugs the boys and hugs me as well as kissing my cheek.