Chapter 44

It's the day of my party. Rose came over this afternoon and helped us get everything ready. We both were feeling better. I still suffered from pain in my ribs, as was Rose, but other than that, we were both fine.

Nico Rosberg, Sebastian, Kimi, Jenson, Carlos, Nico Hulkenberg, Jolyon, Kevin, Fernando and Felipe Massa had already arrived at my house, as it was already 8 P.M. They were a bit early, but they had asked if it was alright. The others were just coming in half an hour.

I pull Rose with me to Max.

"Can you pretty please take a picture of us?" I ask him and hand him my phone, without waiting for an answer. Max takes the picture as we both pose. I quickly post the picture on Instagram after making sure it looks decent enough.

 I quickly post the picture on Instagram after making sure it looks decent enough

jasminxo : ready for the party! Loving this one <3 babyrose

[AN : pretend that left is Rose and right is Jasmin]

I put my phone away, trying to not be on it during the party. Marcel and Roy are here already as well, so when the picture had been taken, Rose went over to Marcel. I am now standing with Jenson and Felipe, talking about their wins over the years. Max is with Sebastian, Daniel, Carlos and Kimi, talking about whatever. The doorbell rings and I excuse myself from Jenson and Felipe. I walk over to the door and open it, revealing Daniil, Romain and Esteban Gutierrez. I smile at them and they all hug me. I'm quite surprised everyone listened to me and didn't get me presents.

"How are you?" Romain asks, meaning my accident. I lead the 3 men into the livingroom and some come up to greet them.

"I'm alright, the only thing that still hurt is my rib, but other than that, I'm all okay" I tell Romain and he smiles at that. He says hello to the other drivers and grab something to drink. To be the lazy person I am, I put all the beer and other drinks on a table with red cups, so people can grab their own drinks, without me having to run around all the time.

After half an hour, all the drivers have arrived and it's already a great party. I'm sitting with Lewis, Fernando, Daniel, Kimi and my lovely boyfriend. Max excuses himself though and moves to the middle of the room.

"Could I have everyone's attention, please?" he asks and everyone shuts up and turns to him. I frown, but keep my mouth shut. Max turns to me and smiles.

"Well, first of all, to everyone, thank you for coming, on behalf of Jasmin off course. I know it means a lot to her that everyone could make it. On both of our behalf, I want to apologize for the delay, but because of certain circumstances, the party had to be moved. I'm really glad to see you all being so sweet to Jasmin about it though, so thank you for that. But now, Jasmin. You didn't think we'd all turn up empty handed, did you?" Max starts. Now, I frown again. What the hell did he do?

"I texted everyone and we discussed the perfect present for you together. It took us a long time, as it turns out there were about 24 different opinions. I think it took us a solid day, to even come close to a sollution. But, we did manage to think of a few things to give you. So, we have one big gift from all of us and I think some teams have seperate gifts as well. We want to start with those, as the big gift is the most special one. So who wants to start?" Max finishes his little speech. Sebastian and Kimi move forward and grab a bag from somewhere. Max takes my hand and brings me to the middle. Kimi and Sebastian hand me the bag, after kissing my cheeks. I open the bag and start laughing. I grab the Ferrari shirt out of the bag and hold it up. Both Kimi and Sebastian wrote a little message on it.

Jasmin, congratulations on graduating. Don't make Red Bull to good. Love, Kimi Raikkonen ;)

I smile, seeing Kimi putting his last name with it. As if I know a lot of Kimi's. I look at the other message, it being a bit longer.

Dear Jasmin. First of all, congratulations on graduating college! From being a flight attendant to head communications at RB... That's kind of weird, isn't it? Anyway, just wanted to quickly tell you that whatever you're doing with Max, keep doing it, as he's loving it. Hope to spend some great time with you :D Lots of love, Seb :D

I hug both boys after smiling my way through reading the messages. Then, Nico Rosberg and Lewis walk towards me, with a bag as well. I shake my head when they hand it to me. There is more than one gift in there. Firstly, I take out a Mercedes cap, signed by both men. I shake my head, but put it on. The second gift is in a box. I open it and find a Calvin Klein parfume. My eyes widen slightly. Both boys chuckle at my reaction. I hug them both tight.

"Thank you so much" I tell them. The boys just grin brightly at me.

"I can dress myself in full Formula 1 gear now, can't I?" I ask. Most people laugh at that, but it's the truth. Then, Daniil and Carlos walk towards me.

"Congratulations Jasmin" they both say, at the same time. I laugh and open my present from them. It reveals a frame with a picture in it. It's a picture of Max and me, taking from outside the garage. Max and I are smiling at each other, while Max is wearing his race suit, but it's up until his waist. I smile brightly and hug the two boys. Then, Max and Daniel walk towards me.

"We're the last one before the big present" Daniel tells me. They hand me a big bag, with a lot of presents in them. One by one, I open them. They(Daniel) got me a Red Bull Racing cap, but with Daniel's number 3 on it, as I have one with 33 on it. They got me a pair of Adidas sneakers that I've been talking about for ages and they got me two mini Red Bull cars, one with the number 3 on it and one with 33. Their cars, in mini. I smile and hug them tight, including a kiss for Max.

"You guys, this is amazing" I start, but Max cuts me off.

"That's not all. We do have a big present now, from all the drivers. And I've just been informed that the Red Bull team also got you a present" Max starts, letting the team go first. Marcel, Roy and the other team members that came, walk towards me with an envelop.

"It's more a gift for both you and Max" Marcel says. I am nervous to open it now. I do open it after a few seconds of staring at the envelop. It reveals two tickets for SeaWorld, Orlando. I frown. Max then walks over to me with another envelop. I just look so confused.

"This is from the drivers and me" he says. He smiles at me and I shake my head slightly, opening the envelop. It reveals two plane tickets, with two names on it.

Max Emilian Verstappen

Jasmin Anna Hall

I look up at Max and I feel tears forming in my eyes. I then glance around the room to the other drivers, not knowing what to say. Max just puts his arms around me, pulling me into him. I am fighting my tears. When I pull away from Max, I turn to the drivers.

"I don't know what to say. I-you guys are fucking amazing" I then say. Everyone laughs. I then decide to just hug each and every one of them. The drivers I know better or good, get a kiss on their cheek as well. Those drivers being Daniel, Lewis, Sebastian, Kimi, Nico Rosberg, Carlos and Jenson. I then move to the team and hug them as well.

I then move to Max and hug him tight.

"You're mental, absolutely mental" I whisper into his ear.

"I love you" he whispers back. I move away from him and smile.

"What did Max just say? I didn't hear" I hear Sebastian say. I giggle, but don't respond. Max on the other hand thinks differently.

"I said, I love you" he says, loud and clear for everyone to hear. People cheer and whistle and I shake my head. I kiss him as respond though, earning more cheers. God, I love these people.