Chapter 86

Max and I are in the car with my parents. My brother and Jane are behind us, following. Max is explaining to my dad how to drive, but it isn't that hard.

"Are you sure your parents don't mind us 4 coming along?" my mum asks for the 4th time to Max. Max chuckles.

"I am 100% sure" he answers. I smile at him. I lean my head on his shoulder as he puts his arm around my waist.

"Take the next exit" Max tells my dad. My dad does what Max says. I start to notice the roads. We're close.

"At the end, take a left and then drive straight ahead for awhile" Max says, leaning back. He kisses my head, letting my snuggle close to him. I put my arm around his waist, holding him close to me.

"So do you have the same present for your parents as you had for us?" my mum asks us, still smiling about it.

"Well, no. For Max's dad we have a personalized headset for when he comes to a race. For his mum we have a picture collage with pictures of Max and Victoria. And for Victoria we have 2 gifts. One from me, and that is a camera. And 1 from Max, the letter that she is hired to work for Red Bull" I say.

"Yeah, Victoria has been so stressed about it. She texted me a couple of times already, saying that she got told she'd hear it before Christmas but she hasn't heard anything. But the team knows I'm telling her, so that's why they are not contacting her" Max says with a smile, although my mum can't see it.

"What is she going to do?" My dad now asks.

"She is going to help my PR. So in a race weekend, she'll do the post Qualifying interviews with me and my PR will do the post race interviews" Max explains.

We finally arrive at Jos' house, where I can see Sophie's car as well. I'm so glad his parents are still friendly and can be in the same room. My brother parks his car behind my dad's. We all get out. Max grabs our big suitcase, while my dad takes my parents weekend bag. Jos is so sweet, letting my parents stay in their guest room. My brother and Jane are in another guestroom, which is supposed to be small, but they don't mind, obviously.

Max opens the door and leads everyone inside. I close the front door as Max walks to the livingroom, everyone following him. Just when I walk in, Max is hugging his mun, while my dad is shaking Jos' hand. Everyone moves past and I am now with Jos.

He pulls me close into a hug. I like Jos a lot. He luckily likes me as well, because whenever he sees me, he gives me a hug.

"Jas, it's so good to see you again" he says. I smile at him.

"Yes, I was so excited about seeing you again" I say and he smiles at me. I walk to Sophie and give her a hug as well.

"You look amazing Jas, I mean look at your hair" she says, grabbing the ends and looks at the pink colour. I smile brightly.

"Yes, your daughter did a great job" I say, before moving to her. Victoria squeals a bit before pulling me in a tight hug.

"Do you all want to see the rooms first, or want something to drink?" Jos asks. Everyone agrees to drink something first, to get to know each other as well.

"I thought I heard my favorite voice" I hear another voice. I look up and see Kelly, Jos's new girlfriend. I smile as she walks to me first, instead of Max. I hug her and laugh when I see Max pouting. She then hugs Max and turns to my parents.

"This is Kelly, she is Jos' girlfriend. Kel, this is my mum Anita, my dad Rob, my brother Stefan and his girlfriend Jane" I introduce them. Kelly shakes their hands as they all smile at her. She helps Jos with the drinks.

"It's so good to see that you all are so sweet to Jasmin. It makes me feel even more at ease" my mum says, slightly more to Sophie. She smiles in return.

"Jasmin is amazing, being like this goes natural with her" Sophie answers while Victoria nods.

"Ah stop it, you're making me blush!" I tell Sophie, making her laugh.
Jos and Kelly put down all the drinks.

"So, should we do presents? We don't have any presents for you, though" Jos says, to my parents as well.

"We don't have any either, we'll just look at what you all are getting" my dad says. Everyone grabs their presents.

Max and I give his parents presents first, handing Kelly hers as well, which is a pair of boots. We both get a present from Victoria. It are matching shirts, Max has "hers" on it and I have "his" on it. We laugh at her. We get presents from Sophie. I got a Michael Kors watch, which is beautiful. Max got a new phone, as his is kind of broken. From Jos and Kelly, I got a necklace with a M, which made me blush and Max got the same one with J. We both put it on.

Now it's time for our gift to Victoria. I first hand her mine. She opens it and her eyes widen.

"A new camera?! O my god, thank you so much Jasmin!" she yells, hugging me. Then Max hands her an envelop and she frowns, but opens it.

"Read it outlous please" Max says and Victoria nods. She unfolds the letter and starts reading.

"Dear miss Verstappen. We are pleased to say that you are hired at Max Verstappen's co PR" that's where she stops. She looks at Max with her eyes wide, her mouth slightly open.

"Are you serious?" she asks. Sophie, Jos and Kelly are all smiling as well.

"I am deadly serious. I got the letter a while back, but wanted to give you with Christmas" Max says. Victoria jumps up and jumps into Max's arms.

"I am so excited!" She yells, making everyone laugh. So next year, not only Rose will be with me, and now I will have Victoria with me as well. Next year is going to be amazing!

----------------
Slightly shorter chapter! Hope it was still good, though!

Xxxxxx