Chapter 84

"Are you done packing?" Max's voice sounds through the house. I sit on our suitcase, trying to get it closed. We have a lot to bring. We're not firstly going to my family for 2 days, then we go to Max's for 2 days and then we fly to Australia.

"Almost, almost" I call back, trying to put my entire weight on the suitcase. I sigh heavily, when it just won't close.

"MAX?!" I yell, knowing that I'll need him. He has way more muscles, so he'll be heavier on the suitcase. Max comes running into the room, laughing when he sees me sitting on our case.

"Can you sit on it, please?" I ask him. He kisses your head and pushes you off the suitcase. You finally get it closed and sit back, puffing.

"Are you okay, baby?" he asks, sitting down next to you. Luckily, you have about 4 hours left before your flight leaves. You nod slowly, leaning your head against Max's chest.

"We need to learn to finish packing the day before we leave" Max comments, being absolutely right. We always pack last minute, giving us so much stress. Well mostly me, because lately, I pack both our stuff. That really has to change in 2017. He should pack our cases.

"It is something for our new years resolutions" I mumble, finally being able to breath normally again. I should really train some more. Even closing a freaking suitcase tires me.

"Are you ready?" Max asks me. I nod, giving his cheek a kiss. I stand up, Max following me. He takes the suitcase with him, while I grab my bag and put our passports in there.

Ever since Max and I started travelling together, I kind of took charge of everything. I don't like not knowing where my stuff is, so Max just gives his to me as well. I usually carry his Red Bull pass with me as well, just so we have everything in one place.

I put my phone in my bag as well, before putting on a pair of shoes. I stand at the door, waiting for Max. He comes walking to me with the suitcase, having his shoes on as well. He puts his jacket on and opens the door. I lock the door, putting the set of keys in my bag as well.

"Are you excited to spend two days with your family?" Max asks. It's not much, but we have to much to do.

"Yeah, it might not be the longest, but it's all about those two days. It will be very nice" I say, smiling at Max. He too is excited to see his family, even when if it is for a short amount of time.

"And I'm excited about Australia" Max says, smiling brightly. I have never been there, Max only 2, for the Grand Prix of Australia.

"It's going to be great" I say. While Max drives to the airport, I just lean back and watch the roads pass by.

We walk through security and walk around the terminal.

"You should vlog again!" Max says, all excited. I giggle and take out the camera. I turn it on and start talking.

"Hey guys! It's been a while since my last vlog, I'm sorry about that. It's just that we haven't really been doing much, so yeah. But we are at the airport now, going to the Netherlands to visit some family! After that, we flying to Australia" I explain, while we walk. Lots of people are looking weirdly at us.

"We had to sit on our suitcase to get it closed. We are also going on holiday after Australia. Luckily, there is a washing machine in our rented house, so we didn't need go bring lots of extra stuff. I'm just so excited!" Max says. He hasn't stopped smiling the entire day.

"Sadly, we're only visiting our families for 2 days each. But it will be just nice to see them and catch up with them" I say.

"Max Verstappen?!" someone yells. We stop walking and turn around. A girl our age runs up to him. Max's smile stays onto his face though.

"Omygod, I can't believe I'm meeting you!" She says excited. She then looks at me and rolls her eyes, making me frown. I decide to ignore it, just pointing the camera to them, so our viewers can see it.

"By the way, when you finally dump her, here is my number" she saha and hands Max a number. Max just laughs and shakes his head. He tears up the piece of paper, making me smile. The girl looks taken aback.

"Listen. I love meeting fans and I'll always sign things for you guys if I have time, but I'm not going to let you insult my girlfriend. I won't dump her anytime soon, so keep on dreaming" Max says and turns to me. He gives me a quick kiss, before grabbing my hand and pulling me along.

"You didn't have to do that" I mumble, but lean into him.

"Yes, I did" he says and kisses the top of my head.

--

Max walks behind me into my house. The flight was good, bagage came quickly. And now, finally here. Max rolls the suitcase to the side as we walk into the livingroom.

My parents and brother are sitting there, smiling at us. I walk over to my mum first, hugging her.

"Hi sweetie, how are you?" she asks me. They know about the whole Evan thing, as I called her a few dags ago.

"I'm fine, are you as well?" I ask her, as Max is greeting my dad and brother now.

"I'm fine as well. Is Max okay?" she asks, but Max heard, so he turns to her and smiles.

"I'm good!" he says and gives her a hug. I hug my dad and brother.

"Where's Jane?" I ask my brother.

"She had to work today, will be here tonight" he says. I nod, knowing she has a tough job.

"Let's get you something to drink" my dad says, patting Max's back. I just let myself fall onto the couch. Max walks away with my dad.

"So when are we doing presents?" I ask my mum, smiling as I remember what Max and I got for my parents.

"Tonight, when Jane is here" my mum says, smiling as well. I nod as my dad and Max come walking back. They hand me a glass of wine, while Max sits down with a beer in his hand.

"So, when is testing?" My dad asks Max, who smiles.

"End of February and the beginning of March" Max says, thinking about getting back into his car.

"That is very late, isn't it?" My mum asks, frowning. Max shakes his head.

"Not really. The team has to build a new car, we have to have it fitted and there is just a lot going on, so it is at the right time" Max answers.

"So when do you have to start working again?" Stefan asks.

"We have simulator work in the beginning of February, so from then on" I say, remembering our scedule. Everyone nods, now knowing everything they wanted.

"But first, some more free time" Max says, smiling very brightly.

------------

Hiii!
Another chapter up!
I hope everyone is still enjoying this story and not think it's going on for too long! Let me know what you think, or if you want it any other way!

Xxxxxxx