Chapter 23

Edited: 30-12-2016

I wake up, with an arm tight around me. I'm still half naked, but I don't mind, cause so is Max. I'm only wearing panties and a sports bra and Max is in just his boxers. Last night was amazing. I've never felt closer with anyone before. He was so gently and sweet.

It was so different than any other time I had sex before. I couldn't stop smiling and feeling butterflies.

Just then, Max's alarm goes off and he groans. He rolls over and turns it off, immediately returning to his position. I giggle and kiss his nose. He smiles.

"Good morning sleepy head" I say. He frowns.

"Good morning, beautiful" he says back. I smile at that. I can't get enough of that nickname. He slowly opens his eyes and stares at me.

"How'd you sleep?" he asks me.

"Really great, you?" he just simply smiles bright. He leans down and kisses me softly.

"Do I really need to answer that?" he asks. I giggle and shake my head.

"We really need to get ready, Max" I say. Max nods and groans at the same time. How he usually gets out of bed is a mistery. He's not really a morning person.

"Come on" I say and push him slightly. He lets go of my waist. I take that as a chance to get out of bed and into the shower.

"Babe, don't go!" he says when I left the bed. I giggle and just grab clean underwair, jeans and my Red Bull shirt. If today goes well, I have a new job. I walk into the bathroom and turn on the shower. I take of my underwair and jump in the shower. I wash my hair and body and then quickly dry myself off and put on my clothes. I dry my hair and put it in a high pony tail. I do my make-up like I usually do and then let Max shower and put on his Red Bull clothes. Before we leave the hotel room, Max quickly posts a picture on Instagram.

 Before we leave the hotel room, Max quickly posts a picture on Instagram

maxverstappen1 : Feeling ready, let's go! #raceday #AustrianGP

I like his picture and we make our way to the front of the hotel, where the usual driver is waiting for us. He drives us to the track. The whole way there, I just looked at Max. He seems calm.

"Nervous?" I ask him, when we're almost there. He shakes his head.

"No, I know I can push through" he says.

"You should, I'll be pushing you" I say. Max smiles at me.

"This time, I'll listen to you" I giggle and nod.

"You better"

Max is in the garage and I'm just sitting around, waiting for the race to start. They are getting ready to go to the start, they usually go there half an hour before. I see Daniel smiling with his engineers as well. So does Max. What is up with the Red Bull boys and not being nervous ?