Chapter 55

It's been a few days and the drivers have gone to Japan. All except Max off course. He is still with me. Marcel did leave though, leaving Rose. Max has been moving between Rose and me since Marcel left. It's kind of sweet of him, although I wish he would stay with me all the time, but I'm glad Rose has someone as well.

I'm starting to feel better now. My ribs do still hurt like hell, but my foot and head are starting to feel better. I can finally eat things again and have it stay there, instead of throwing up the food.

Max walks into my room and smiles. I sit up a bit more and he gives me a kiss. He sits down and grabs his phone.

"I need to show you a conversation between the guys and I" Max says and hands me his phone. There is another group chat.

Jasmin rescue squad

Members : Carlos , Daniel , Kimi , Lewis , Nico , Sebastian , U

Me : how is everything guys?

Daniel : i miss you

Sebastian : you better be at the next race Max, daniel is using me as a replacement

Sebastian : he is with me every freaking second

Kimi : i have no time with seb left whatsoever

Lewis : it's quite distracting

Nico : yeah, we have to watch how daniel throws himself at seb, it's kinda sad

Carlos : god....

Daniel : in all seriousness, we're fine. how is jas?

Me : good to know i've been replaced this fast

Me : but she's alright. we hope that she can go home soon

Me : but we don't know exactly when that will be

Carlos : good to hear that she's atleast doing well

Lewis : tell jas that we love her

Daniel : i really do hope that she'll be alright

Nico : dan, have you told them about the surprise?

Me : surprise ?

Sebastian : yeah, dan has a surprise for you two

Daniel : you wanna hear it?

Me : yeah ?

Daniel : i have been talking to victoria, your sister, and i bought her a plane ticket to malaysia, she'll be there tomorrow

I slowly put the phone down, looking at Max with wide eyes. He chuckles.

"Vic! You can come in now" Max yells and Victoria walks into my room. I start smiling bright and she runs over to me, hugging me. She smiles at me and takes a seat.

"I got you something" she says while grabbing something out of her bag. She hands me a present and I open it quickly. It reveals a Red Bull Racing phone case. I smile bright and put it on my phone.

"Thank you, so much" I tell her and she nods. She start talking, mostly with Max and I zoom out. I start thinking about everything and realize that I have so many amazing people in my life.

--

A few hours later, the race starts. Daniel had qualified 5th, Max's replacement 6th, which is good. Because of grid penalty's, Daniel started from 3rd. Daniel has a good start and at one moment attacked Lewis, with success. He is driving behind Nico. A lot happens in the race, but not in front. Mostly, exciting things happen in the back, with overtakes and all that. Nico drives a solid race and Daniel and Lewis fight a bit. Daniel moves under braking, but it is accepted and Daniel finishes in front of Lewis, in 2nd place. Max, Victoria and I cheer. Nurses were sometimes walking in during the race and smiled when they saw us being so into it.

I don't think they realize that this boy with me is a Formula 1 driver himself.

The podium ceremony starts and they get the trophy's and the national anthem is heard. They celebrate, obviously and then go to the podium interviews.

"Congratulations on the win, Nico. How does it feel?"

"It feels good. I had a lot of fun out there and I'm very happy with the result" Nico answers. The interviewer nods and walks over to Daniel.

"Daniel, you secured second place. Did you expect that?"

"I didn't in the beginning, but after a great start, it sunk in that I could get this yeah. I would like to say something though, if I may" the interviewer nods and gives Daniel space. Daniel turns fully to the camera.

"Jasmin, Max and even Victoria, I know you're watching from the hospital room in Malaysia. I hope I did you proud, finishing second. I'm sure you would've beaten me if you were racing, Max. Jas, I'd like to dedicate this second place to you. I don't care what people are going to say, but you're getting my trophy. I am proud of you, for how you're handling this and for recovering well. I love you and I love you as well Max. I hope to see you two soon and Victoria, take care of them! I love you guys" Daniel finishes his speech and I wipe a tear away. Both Lewis and Nico walk towards Daniel.

"For people who have no clue what Daniel just went on about, Max Verstappen's girlfriend and Red Bull Racing's head communications, Jasmin Hall, was in a car crash a week ago. She has some broken rips, a broken foot and two big cuts. She even had an internal bleeding and is still in the hospital. Last week, Max decided to stay with her instead of coming to Japan. I also like to say that I am proud of you Jasmin. And I'm proud of you Max. You guys are amazing and I hope to see you guys soon" Lewis says.

"I'd like to say that I love you two, for being you and for being amazing as you are. Jasmin, you're a fighter and you're probably one of the nicest Red Bull members" Nico says while laughing, as Daniel glares at him.

"I love you guys. See you soon!" Nico finishes. People from the audience cheer and Max takes a seat closer to me, putting his arm around me. I bury my head in his chest as he puts both arms around my waist, pulling me close. I feel his head resting on mine. Minutes later, we let go of each other.

"They're amazing" I say and Max nods. I then hear my phone making a noise. I click on the notification that I just got. It's from a picture of Max and me. Victoria took it and posted it on Instagram. I love the caption.

victoriaverstappen : two love birds, totally impressed with your speeches. On behalf of jasminxo and maxverstappen1 I'd like to say : we love you too boys <3 lewishamilton , nicorosberg and danielricciardo <3

----------
Helloo :)
So up until this chapter, I had all the chapters in drafts, ready to be posted. The chapter after this one is the last draft, so I just want to warn everyone that the updates may become slower, as I have school to worry about as well, but I'll try my absolute best to update as much as I can.
Thank you for reading, voting and commenting! You have no idea how much it means to me to see how many of you are liking this story! It's become one of my favourite story's to write!

Much love xx