Chapter 25

Edited : 02-01-2017

The following days went by quick. It's already thursday. Rose stayed the night with me, so we can leave for the airport on time. Max will be there, waiting for us, as he stayed with his family this week. Max told me his dad and Victoria will come on saturday and stay for sunday and they travel back to the Netherlands with us. I like that, so Rose has someone to hang with when both Max and I are working.

Rose and I are almost ready to leave for the airport. I'm driving my own car there, so I can drive us back as well on sunday. Rose has quite a big suitcase with her. I don't. I have a smaller one, as most of my clothes will be the Red Bull clothes Christian had given me this weekend. He gave me a few more t-shirts, a hoodie, a cap and jeans with the logo, but I'm allowed to wear my own jeans. So I only take the shirts and the cap. I've stolen Max's a few times now, but now I have my own. Christian gave me the one with 33 on it, so I have the same as Max.

"Okay, I'm ready" Rose announces. I jump up from my bed and put my sunglasses on my head and grab my stuff. We walk to my car and put our stuff in. Before we get in the car, we take a quick selfie and I post it on Instagram.

jasminxo : ready for Silverstone, as a official RED BULL RACING STAFF MEMBER !! :D Having my lovely babyrose  with me this weekend ! See you soon maxverstappen1 , danielricciardo , redbullracing

Max and Daniel both like my picture and I smile.

"So, I heard Daniel has a girlfriend, that sucks" Rose says as I pull away from my house. She is on Instagram and liked my picture as well.

"Yeah, his girlfriend is lovely, so don't try anything" I say with a glare, although she knows I don't mean it.

"Are there any other cute drivers?" she asks with a smirk.

"Not really, some, but they're all too old for you" I say. Rose giggles and tries to look on Instagram for pictures of other drivers. She figures out she likes Jolyon Palmer, Nico Hulkenberg and Lewis Hamilton.

"Babe, Lewis is 31" I tell her and her eyes widen.

"Damn" she mumbles and puts her phone away as we approach the airport. I park my car and text Max.

Me : we're here, where are you ?

Max <3 : terminal 1, somewhere between row 11 and 12, you'll see the cap ;)

I shake my head as he is wearing his usual RB cap. Rose and I start walking towards the terminal with our luggage. Rose looks excited and nervous at once.

"Relax, he'll like you" I tell her. She looks at me and smiles.

"Yeah, I am just nervous about meeting people who are famous" she says with a smile on her face. It still feels weird that that's how people see Max, someone famous. To me, he's just Max.