Chapter 67

I wake up, feeling an arm tightening around me. I snuggle further into Max, as he pulls me closer to him. My head is leaning against his chest, while our legs are tangled together. Max presses his lips against my forehead. I smile, not wanting to move. I think Max feels the same, cause he is making no move whatsoever. I open my eyes to find Max staring down at me. He smiles at me, kissing my head once more.

"Good morning, beautiful" he mumbles.

"Good morning, handsome" I reply. Max chuckles at my nickname for him.

"What time is Roy coming?" I ask him, remembering that today, he is coming and we are spending the day with him and Victoria.

"Soon, I think" Max says. I look at the clock that's hanging in Max's bedroom. 11 A.M.

"Should we just go and make some breakfast?" I ask Max. He nods and kisses my head once more, before letting me go. We both sit up and I stretch. Max gets out of bed and puts on some sweatpants and a t-shirt. I want to go and put some sweatpants on as well, but Max throws me some of his clothes. I frown at him.

"I like it when you're wearing my clothes" Max says, smiling but slightly blushing as well. I smile and put on some short sweatpants of Max and a shirt of his. I put my hair in a messy bun before getting fully out of bed. I grab my phone and Max grabs his, before we walk downstairs.

Victoria and Sophie, Max's mum, are already sitting on the couch, completly ready. They smile at us, wishing us a good morning. Max and I walk into the kitchen. We look in the fridge, finding something to eat.

"Do you want an omelet?" Max asks me. I nod with a smile. Max grabs some ingredients and starts making it. I point my phone to him while he's making breakfast. He looks up and smiles, me taking a picture of him.

jasminxo : good morning! max is making me breakfast <3 #soinlove maxverstappen1

A few minutes later, the food is ready. Max puts it on a plate and we walk to the living room, sitting down with Victoria and Sophie.

"So, what are we doing later?" I ask Victoria.

"Well, Roy and I were thinking about going to the city and maybe eating dinner there and shopping" Victoria suggests. I smile with a nod, Max agreeing as well.

"When will he be here?" Max asks Victoria now.

"In an hour" she says. Max and I finish our breakfast and then go upstairs to get ready. I grab some clean underwair and want to walk to the bathroom, Max following me. I frown at him, but he just smirks. I know exactly what he wants and I want it too.

I turn on the shower and we wait till it heats up. Max and I then both get into the shower. Max lets me stand mostly under the running water. Just when I want to wash my hair, Max presses his lips against mine, pushing me slightly against the shower wall. I put my arms around his neck, while his hands rest on my hips. He presses himself against me and I know exactly what his plan is.