Chapter 93

[AN : These are the New Year's Eve outfits ;) ]

It is finally here. December 31st. New Year's Eve. I am extremely excited as I get ready for the party. I am curling my hair, making sure it looks good. My make-up is already done. My eyes are smokey, finally having used eyeliner for the first time in forever, because Femke made me.

Last night, Rose and Marcel had facetimed Max and me, having found their plane tickets. They were over the moon, it was great to see their reaction.

Everyone here had the same reaction. They told Max and me that we were absolutely mental, which we confirmed.

But before that is going to happen, we first have to end 2016 and begin 2017. As I'm finally done with curling, I smile at myself in the bathroom mirror. I walk back into the room and see Max shirtless. I smirk at him.

"Like what you see?" he asks me. I nod as I wiggle my eyebrows. Max chuckles and shakes his head. There is something in his face that worries me. He looks different than normal.

"Is everything okay, sweet?" I ask him. He looks up, from buttoning his shirt.

"Yeah, I'm fine" he says and smiles. I just decide to let it go. I walk over to the door, where my dress is hanging. It is a blue one. I put it on, having trouble with the zipper. Before I know it, Max's hands move mine away and he zips up the dress. He turns me around and smiles at me.

He leans down and kisses me softly. I, at that moment, feel gratefull that I had not yet put on my lipstick.

"You look gorgeous, baby" Max says, looking at me after the kiss. I take a step back and look at him. He is wearing light jeans and a black button up shirt. I love him in those shirts, but I love him even more without them, but not now.

"You look amazing, Max" I tell him, smiling. I take a step towards him again, putting my arms around him.

"You make me the luckiest girl in the world" I tell him before kissing him once more. Max smiles into the kiss.

"Are you ready?" Max asks me. I shake my head, pointing at my feet. Max chuckles and walks over to our suitcase, grabbing my heels. He kneels down in front of me, lifting one leg up and places the shoe around my feet. I giggle as he does the same to my other feet. He helps me standing up.

"Now I'm ready" you tell Max, grabbing your phone. You two walk downstairs, where everyone already is. Your laptop is once again plugged into a speaker, playing music.

We walk up to the others, who are talking to each other. All the drivers are wearing button up shirts with their hair neatly done.

I spot Femke first, wearing a pink-ish dress. She is looking absolutely beautiful. She is standing next to Vivian, talking with her. Vivian is wearing a black dress that hugs her figure nicely.