Chapter 78

[I'll be moving quite quickly through the events that are happening, because I don't want to spend to long on moving]

We landed in Amsterdam 1 hour ago and are now almost at my house. I'm getting nervous, not knowing what my parents will say about Max and I moving in together. I just hope that they won't be mad. I don't want to fight with my parents.

"Don't worry to much, babe" Max says, obviously noticing me worrying. I look at him and just stare at his eyes. Have I said how much I love his eyes? Because I love them a lot.

"It will be okay. They'll be happy for us" Max says, clearly convinced about that. I just turn away, not really wanting to say what will happen.

-

We arrive at my house, putting our suitcases in the hallway. We walk to the livingroom, where my parents are sitting. My mum jumps up and runs over to me, immediately. I hadn't seen them since after Brazil.

"Sweetheart, how are you?" she asks me, pulling away from me.

"I'm alright, how are you?" I ask her as she moves to hug Max. My dad now hugs me as well.

"We're fine, honey. How long are you staying for?" she asks, a big smile on her face. I look at Max and he smiles at me.

"Just a couple of hours, actually" I say, my mum frowning.

"But you had big cases with you" she says, really confused. I take a deep breath.

"Yeah, about that. We need to tell you something" I say. My mum and dad nod slowly, sitting back down on the couch. My mum looks really worried, my dad just confused. Max and I sit down as well. Max grabs my hand, squeezing it.

"O my god, are you pregnant?" my mum then asks. I look at her, kind of shocked.

"No" I simply say, thinking back to the point where I was.

"So, as you know, Max has an appartment in Monaco and he has asked me to move in with him" I just say quickly, wanting to just have said it. It takes a couple of seconds for either of my parents to react.

"You did say yes, right?" my dad asks. I nod.

"Honey, that's great!" he says, standing up to give me another hug. I'm actually confused by his reaction. After Cristy, I didn't think he'd be so okay with it.

"It really is. Congratulations, you two!" my mum says, also excited.

"You don't mind?" I ask them while sitting back down. Max puts his arm around me, pulling me close to him, probably relieved.

"No. You two travel so much, it would just be a stress relief for you to have a home where he is" my mum says. She has a point. If I would to just stay living here, I'd be away from Max.

"I think it's great!" my dad says. We talk a bit more before Max and I walk upstairs, to fill the two suitcases.

One is being filled with clothes, shoes, and some scarfs. Another one is filled with my make-up (about everything), hair stuff, jewely, and stuff for in the house. My bags are being stuffed in the clothes one, me having to sit on it to get it closed.

I sigh heavily when we finally got everything in two cases. Now, we have to fly back and unpack everything in Max's house.

--

Max and I have been unpacking my suitcases, putting the clothes and shoes away in closets. Max's old dresser is now being used to stall my make-up in, me owning a lot. My bags are put away in a closet as well. All of my Red Bull clothes are put next to Max's, them having a own little closet part.