Chapter 92

Right now, the others have left to their hotel, as we're still waiting for the last 4 to arrive. After they have arrived and gone to their hotels, Daniel, Max, Evy and I will do some grocery shopping, to make sure we have everything for the party.

We're sitting on the couch, making a list of what to get as grocery's.

"Okay, so we need some food, like little snacks" Daniel says. Evy writes everything down, so she nods.

"What about crisps? And maybe some peanuts or something?" Max asks, making Daniel nod. Evy writes that down as well.

"Okay, what about drinks?" I ask, not really sure what every driver drinks.

"Okay, we need beer, lots of beer. And wine, I guess" Daniel starts off.

"Do other drivers drink anything else?" Evy asks, looking at Daniel and Max, as they should know best. They are thinking, before I remember something.

"I know Lewis loves to drink vodka with coke" I say, remembering him taking that at every party I saw him at. Daniel nods his head, suddenly remembering as well.

"I think Nico drinks that as well, so I guess we should be covered with beer, wine and vodka. We'll get some coke, fanta and sprite, for those who want something different than alcohol" Max says, having Daniel agree with him.

"And champagne! We need champagne!" Daniel says. That is probably the most important thing of the night.

"Dan? Is there lots of fireworks around here?" Max asks, getting curious. I have only ever celebrated New Year's in the Netherlands and I know it' okay there.

"Yeah, lots of neighbours in my street are always having lots of fireworks, so we should have a pretty nice view" Daniel answers. Max nods, smiling brightly. The doorbell rings, making Daniel's eyes and smile widen. He jumps up from the couch, as Evy writes down the last things.

Lewis walks in, a short girl following him. She looks kind of shy, which is weird if you're dating Lewis. She looks beautiful, though. Her hair is dark, falling until mid waist. Lewis greets Max first, introducing himself to Evy and then moves to me.

"Hey Jas!" he says, giving me a hug. I smile at him, before looking at his girlfriend, who is slightly smiling at me.

"Jas, this is Mabel, my girlfriend. Mabel, this is Jasmin, Max's girlfriend and Head of Communications at Red Bull" Lewis says. Mabel smiles a bit bigger now as she shakes my hand.

"It's nice to meet you" she says.

"It's nice to meet you as well! Did you two have a good flight?" I ask, looking at the two of them as we sit down.

"Yeah, very long, though" Lewis says, yawning. I giggle.

"I know right! But you're here now, so that's good" I say while smiling. Mabel looks a bit unsure of what to do.

"Are you two excited for the party?" I ask, hoping to make her less nervous about all of us. Max takes a seat next to me, putting an arm around me.

"I am, very much. We have just chilled around a bit, so I'm excited to party again" Lewis answers, as Mabel just nods.

"Do you already know what you're going to wear, Mabel?" I ask her. She looks up at me, but smiles.

"No, not yet, I'm doubting between two dresses, so I brought them both with me" she says.

"Do you want me to help you out tomorrow or something with picking?" I ask her. Her eyes light up slightly as she nods.

"That'd be great, thank you" she answers and I smile at her.