Chapter 2: Plans

Hello all!! Just wanted to give a quick reminder to please vote on this chapter and leave plenty of comments! Also, that is actually Jared Gilmore up there. Isn't he SO CUTE!!!! Anyways, enjoy my personal best of 3252 words!! (excluding A/N's!!)

Emma's P.O.V:

Henry, come on kid, go brush your teeth and get ready for bed, I sign to Henry as he watches his cartoons.

"Okay mom. When can I have my playdate with Molly?"

Uh, I'm not sure. Let me text her dad. If you're good, maybe tomorrow after school.

"Okay!!" He says excitedly, and rushes to brush his teeth.

I pull out my phone and pull up the number Killian gave me. I put it into my i-messages and send him a text.

E- Hey there Killian. So Henry, my son, was wondering when he and Molly could get together. Does tomorrow after school work for you? I could bring Molly home with me.

K- 'Ello love. Aye, tomorrow should be fine, however Molly's got a dance recital right after school she needs be home directly after school. Any chance you could drop your boy off  around 4:00?

E- Uh yeah I think so. But what's your address?

K- 39 South Great Rd. It's the third house on the right.

E- Sounds good. See you then.

K- Brilliant! See you tomorrow love.

Great, all set. Henry is gonna be so excited. I'm so glad he made a friend. Over the past few years it's been at bit hard for him, so I'm really glad he finally has one.

Hey Henry guess what! I'm gonna take you to Molly's house after school tomorrow! I sign to Henry once he's finished brushing his teeth.

"REALLY!!! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!

The next morning, Henry's POV:

I run over to Mommy's room to wake her up for school. I open the door and sneak up to her bed.

3.......2.......1.......

I jump onto her bed and whisper, "Mommy wake up." Oh I remember. She can't hear me. I shake her until I see her eyes open.

"It's time for school." I say, slowly so she can read my lips. She nods and yawns. She pushes me toward my room to get dressed. I can't wait to see Molly.

Molly's POV:

I wake up and look at my clock. It's 6:35. Time to wake up daddy so we can go to school! I tiptoe to daddy's room and open the door reeeeeaaaaaally slowly so he doesn't hear.

3.....2......1......

I jump right onto daddy and he sits up.

"Ah! Bloody hell, Molly, my love." Daddy laughs and I smile. I love my daddy.

"Are you ready to go to school my love?" Daddy asks me, yawning.

Yes Daddy. I want to see Henry!

"Aye love, and so you will."

Killian's P.O.V:

"Aye love, and so you will," I tell Molly.

She giggles her wonderful giggle, the only time when a sound comes out of her mouth, even if it is a limited sound.

And I get to see your teacher, I think. What?! Killian she is your daughter's teacher. If you mess things up with her you could mess things up for Molly. Get it together.