Chapter 9: Dr. House

GUESS WHAT my lovely rainbow munchkin bitchessssssss!!! I UPDATED.
Weird right I actually updated for once. 2K words... not the longest but it's okay I guess.

**A/N, skip if you want but it's really important so READ BELOW PLEASE**

So I just wanted to explain something to you guys. A lot of people have been asking me why it's so important for me to have comments on each chapter, so I'm gonna answer this for everyone.

The reason that comments matter so much is because they give me your opinions on my writing. The specific sentences you all drop comments on are the strongest ones in the chapters. 

So when you guys react with "OMFG WHAT!!" or "BAHAHA OML" I know that more sentences like that will trigger more surprise or humor for my readers. Or when you react with "NOOOOO!!!!!!!" or "Don't you dare." I know that more sentences like that will trigger more saddness or anger, and so on. 

I don't ask for comments because it's gonna make my book look more popular or anything like that like some people have accused me. I ask that you leave comments so that I can improve my writing in a way that will make it more enjoyable for everyone. I ask that you leave comments so I can know exactly what is triggering my readers' emotions.

So with that in mind, do comment your thoughts, and give a vote if you think it's worth it :)

Thanks to all and enjoy!

Emma's P.O.V:

"My-my ears? Wait you don't mean the special friend of yours who you got in touch with for-" 

"That's exactly what I mean. Emma you're going to hear."

I'm going to hear...? For real?

"Killian I swear if you're fucking with me right now-"

"Oh love I'm sure you know what it feels like when I'm doing that and it isn't now," he says with a comforting smirk.

"Why now, so suddenly?" I ask after a few moments of silence.

"Well love... I saw how much the trial was stressing you out, how you wouldn't be able to hear any questions or see their lips from so far away... and I figured it might be a good thanksgiving gift..."

"Well thank you," I say,

I smile for a moment before going back to hyperventilating. 

"Hey, hey it's okay. You're going to be okay, I promise. Come here," he says, taking me into his arms. He holds me in his arms for another half hour before I'm called in.

"Emma love, they've just called you in. Dr. House is ready for you," Killian says. I nod, swallowing my fear and rising, letting Killian guide me.

We follow the secretary through the maze of hallways, she and Killian exchanging words I don't bother trying to figure out. We finally reach a large office that Killian leads me into. I tighten my grip on his hand when the secretary shuts the door. He rubs my back comfortingly, sitting beside me on the two chairs waiting for us. Killian puts an arm around me, planting a warm kiss in my hair.

Two minutes later a tall man with fluffy brown hair, blue eyes, and a scruff walks into the room wearing a blue button up shirt and a black blazer. A stethascope hangs around his neck and he holds a cane in one hand. In the other, he holds a clipboard which he seems concentrated on as he closes the door behind him, coming to sit behind us.

"Hello folks, I'm Dr. Gregory House, you can call me Greg, and I'll be taking care of you today. I owe Killian a huge favor so free of charge today. You must be Emma," Greg says, sticking out his hand for me to shake. I shyly accept and he laughs.