Chapter 11: Thanksgiving

Hello my Rainbow Munchkin Bitchessss!! I'm back at it again with another update here for you guys. Man, it really took forever to get to Thanksgiving huh? Okay, I'll skip the part where I ramble, but first...

KILLIAN IS GONNA FUCKING PROPOSE OMG I AM SO GLAD DAVID SAID YES. I CAN'T. I ACTUALLY CANNOT FUNCTION RIGHT NOW OR LIKE EVER FROM NOW ON.

Alright, I'll try to breathe now as I continue writing this chapter.

(Do note that no breathing is going to happen unless it's for me to freak out more)

Lastly, this chapter is pretty long, you're welcome to those you like long chapters, it's 6647 words long so... comment maybe?

Please? If not I won't hold it against you haha but it would make me smile :)

Warning you... feels may errupt...

YOU NEVER KNOW WHEN I'LL STRIKE.

I'll quite a dear friend of mine when I say "MARIA LIKE A PUMA"

Lol just imagining people commenting "The Puma strikes again" or something whenever I write evil things now hahaha.

Enjoy a long chapter, and vote don't forget to comment your thoughts!

(oops, I ended up rambling)

David's P.O.V:

Mary-Margret and I rush around our house, getting ready to meet at Emma and Killian's house for Thanksgiving. Mary, as usual, takes her time in the bathroom, not worried at all that we might be late.

"Hun, I'm sure Emma won't mind if your mascara isn't 100% perfect, we've gotta go," I tell her, coming up behind her. She smiles, seeing me in the mirror.

"Alright, Alright, I'm almost done," she answers, taking another minute.

"You look lovely," I say, dropping a kiss on her lips as I drag her to the truck. 

"Oh wait, the gravy! I promised to bring it," Mary Margret remembers, running into the house to grab it, and returning later with a container that had previously been on the kitchen counter. I start to drive and Mary-Margret gives me a funny look. "What?" I ask.

"David, Emma's house is the other way," she says laughing.

"I know, we aren't going to Emma's house. We're picking up a friend," I say with a sly smile.

"David... what are you up to?" she asks suspiciously.

"Oh, relax, it's just Robin. Killian said I could bring him along," I explained to her. "And besides, it'll be good for Emma. You know our friend circle is pretty much the only friends she has."

"You know you don't have to be so protective of her, right? We're only, what, 5, 6 years older than her? Yeah, that's right."

"I know, but still. I just feel like I have to, you know? I love her like a daughter, which is weird cause like you said she's really not that much younger than us, she's 26."

"Right. And you don't think of Killian like a son do you? That would be weird... he's 30, you really shouldn't think of him as a son," Mary Margret says with a laugh.

"Nah, he's like a brother," I reply with a grin, pulling up at Robin's. I pull out my phone, about to text him that we'd arrived, when he comes out of his house.

"'Ello, mate," Robin says, climbing in beside Mary Margret. Should've taken the car.

"Hey, so we're headed to Killian and his girlfriend's for Thanksgiving dinner, sound good?" I say.