Chapter 12: The Trial

Can I get some credit for updating this pretty frequently lately? Cause with all the shit I have going on in my life right now that's the one thing that's actually going how I want it to.

But the Puma is back with another chapter my Rainbow Munchkin Bitches!!

I do hope you'll enjoy the end of Thanksgiving evening here in Henry's P.O.V cause I was cracking up as I write it. Hope I'm not a delusional crazy person who laughs at her own writing when it isn't even funny, haha.

If you guys would take the time to leave some comments for me, it would really mean a lot. I spent much longer on this chapter than usual, really trying to up the quality. I'm kinda going through some rough stuff so it would really make me happy to see some comments :) Thanks, everyone :)

Enjoy this chapter :)

Henry's P.O.V:

"Mommy? Moooommy," I says shaking mommy. "Mommy wake up."

Mommy and Killian falled asleep on the small couch but now it's time to say bye to Auntie May-May and David and Mr. Robin.

I giggle. Mr. Robin like Robin Hood!

"It's okay Henry, don't wake her, just tell your mom to give me a call in the morning okay?" Auntie May-May says.

"Okay," I says, giving her a big hug. I hug David too then I got to Mr. Robin.

"Can I ask you a questions?" I asks.

"Sure, what's on your mind?" Mr. Robin asks me.

"Are you the real Robin Hood?" I asks him. "I won't tell anybody, I promise," I whisper.

"Sure, we can do that. I'm pretty good at archery so if you want me to be your Robin Hood, I'd be delighted, little one," Robin says to me.

"Okay. Bye Robin Hood!"

"Well, we should get going as well, lad. Tell your mum we had a divine time tonight," Liam says.

"Di-vyne?" Dat's not a word....

"Just thank her for us Henry," Auntie Gigi says and she laughs.

"Thank her for us as well my boy we're gonna head home. Here's a gift for you, though I meant to give it to you earlier," Mr. Brenny says.

"For me?"

"Aye, lad."

"Thanks!!!!! Ooooh! StarWars legos, StarWars legos!!!" I jump up and down. I give Mr. Brenny a big hug.

"Goodbye, little one, I hope I didn't upset you too much today," Green Apple Witchy Lady says.

"You weren't nice to Killian," I says to her and cross my arms.

"I'm terribly sorry, Henry. I do hope you can forgive me," she says.

"Okay...." I says. But no hugs for Green Apple Witchy Lady.

Writer's P.O.V:

The dawn of Sunday came far too soon for Emma and Killian. The trial, set to 4:00 that afternoon, was looming over their heads, weighing down on their shoulders, and filling their dreams as they slept soundly in each other's arms.

Emma's promise ring gleamed on her finger in the early morning sun that shined through the window. It twinkled and shined, just as precious as her and Killian's love would forever be.

Killian had his arms wrapped securely around his love while Emma had her hand resting on his heart and her head on his chest. Their legs remained tangled through the night, their bodies never separating.