Chapter 5: The Date

Hey loves! Please don't forget to vote and comment! Thanks all, and enjoy!

Writer's P.O.V:

Friday came along, and as promised, at precicely 5:00 pm, Ruby showed up at Emma's door, bouncing up and down. The two girls embraced, heading straight to Emma's bedroom to pick out an outfit for Emma's special night. Henry meanwhile busied himself trying to beat level 6 of the video game him and Andrew, Regina and Liam's son, would be playing later on. Emma wasn't the only one getting help dressing up, however. Killian had called up one of his best friends, David, to help him out. They sat in David's house, looking thorugh ties. Killian obscured the fact that the date was Emma, simply telling him he had a night out. He wanted David to meet Emma in person, not just hear about her. Little did Killian know that David's wife just so happened to be one of Emma's closest friends- Mary Margret. David and MM arrived at Killian's, oblivious to the fact that his date was indeed Emma Swan. What an interesting conversation indeed it would be when Miss Mary Margret Blanchard found out that Emma Swan was the mystery girl.

Emma's P.O.V:

"How about this one?" Ruby asks, pulling out yet another dress from my closet. I shake my head again. 

Too long.

"Okay, this?"

Ugh no, why do I even have that?!

"Oh my gosh Emma you are so picky! Come on this one is actually nice! Do you trust me?"

Well yeah but-

"Then try it on."

Ruby... if I try it on will you let me say I don't like it?

"If that's the truth then ya sure but if you like it you owe me 20 bucks!"

Okay okay fine! I sign, laughing. 20 bucks? In your dreams Ruby. I take the dress, shoes, and earings she picked out for me and change in the bathroom. Okay so maybe it's not that bad but still.

 Okay so maybe it's not that bad but still

There, happy?

"Emma you look... wow. Take a look in the mirror Ems."

I turn around, scowling at her.

"You like it don't you," she says smugly. "Gimme the money, come on!"

I slap a 20 into her hand and roll my eyes. This is why we're friends.

Killian's P.O.V:

"Damn it Killian is it that hard to pick a tie!" David complains after I've said no for the thousandth time, denying the pink tie he lifts up. 

"Says the man who has never worn a tie in his life," I answer with a glare, a smirk playing on my face.

"Point taken. Okay last choice. If you don't like this one then I unleash my wife." I look over at MM, grinning widely, giving me a thumbs up. I sigh, looking back over to David.