Chapter 16: Meanwhile and After

And so The Puma strikes yet again with ANOTHER update! 

Enjoy, everybody, and don't forget to drop some comments!

Also if you have not heard Colin O'Donoghue sing yet, GO DO IT NOW BECAUSE YOU HAVEN'T HEARD MUSIC YET IF YOU HAVE NOT HEARD COLIN SING. BECAUSE HOT DAMN.

Enjoy!

Regina's P.O.V:

"Everyone get in here now!!!" I shout, staring wide-eyed at the TV.

"What is it, where's the fire, who died?!" Ava says, her thick Irish accent ringing with worry. She rushes into the living room from the kitchen where I sit with Liam staring at the TV.

"What's that?" Ruby asks, coming in, Zelena at her tail.

"Killian's concert, they're airing it live. Look, Killian saw Emma in the audience come see come on!!" I explain.

"What?!?!" Mary Margret exclaims, rushing in from the kitchen, Zelena at her tail. "David!!! Get down here!!" She calls.

"I heard, I'm getting Will, Robin, and Brennan hold on!!" David yells. The men come rushing down and we all gather around the tv as Killian approaches Emma. The audience is dead silent and then-

"OMG, THEY'RE KISSING!!!! THEY'RE BACK TOGETHER I WONDER WHAT THEY'RE SAYING!!" Ruby freaks out.

"Ruby, calm down," I tell her.

"Oh please, like we don't see the grin on your face," Mary Margret says.

"I'm just happy for my best friend and my idiot brother in law. Can you blame me?" I tell her.

"Awwww look he's taking her up to the stage," Ava says.

"Aye, well he'd better apologize for being such an arse to her," Brennan grumbles.

"Aren't you the one that hated Emma for a good four months?" David asks.

"Aye but we're past that now. And I didn't hate her I just disliked her for personal reasons," Brennan retorts.

"The bloody idiot had better propose," Will says with a smirk. Robin smiles beside him.

"If he doesn't, I swear," Robin mumbles with a shake of his head.

"OMG YES!!" Ruby squeals.

"Will what have you started," I say, shaking my head. "She's gonna start planning their wedding now, gosh."

"Everyone, as you can see, this is a woman I care about very much, the woman of my song. And though I don't deserve her, and probably never will, ladies and gentlemen, my girlfriend Emma," Killian tells the audience.

"Damn right you don't deserve her," I shout at the tv.

"Now it's my turn to tell you to chillax Gigi," Ruby says, plopping down next to Will.

"Hi everyone," Emma says shyly.

"There's my girl!" Ava says proudly.

"Well she's not your girl quite yet mum, they've only just gotten back together," Liam points out to her.

"Well, by the looks of it, they'll be making me grandbabies within the hour," Ava says, pointing at the screen. There they are, making out smack on the stage until Emma signals for Killian to stop, considering the thousands of people before them, and the people watching.

"Good on ya Em, keep 'im in line," Will says. That earns a laugh out of everyone.

"Guys we should like, FaceTime her!!" Ruby suggests.