Chapter 29: The Day

(Can we appreciate how much time it took me to make that pic 😂)

Okay well uh... THIS IS LATE!

But worry not for The Puma is alive and well and ready to continue writing for her beautiful loyal community of Rainbow Munchkin Bitches.

Sorry for the long wait everybody! Here's a nice long chapter (5K words!!) to hopefully make up for it ❤️ Enjoy! Don't forget to vote and comment 😊

Emma's P.O.V

April 22nd.

Today.

My heart races faster than the wind in a storm. And a storm is what seems to be going on with my nerves.

Like thunder clouds they rain on me, sending last minute worries into my mind.

Giving me cold feet.

But of course, that's ridiculous. I have no reason to be nervous. To worry.

Everything is going to be great. Perfect.

Today I marry the man I love.

"It's not right," I mutter, tugging at my dress as Mary and Regina help me get ready.

"Then why did you buy it!" Zelena argues, annoyed.

"Emma, it was fine yesterday and you look just as stunning today. I promise you, it's perfect," Mary-Margret soothes, casting a glare at Zelena.

"But-"

"No, no buts. Just shut up and let me do your makeup, you're beautiful," Regina cuts in bluntly.

"How did you guys do this? Didn't the nerves eat you alive?" I ask the two married women at my side.

Mary weaves my hair into an updo before answering thoughtfully.

"Of course they did. But Emma, think about it. You love Killian. He loves you. Your kids love you both, and you love them too. You've been through so much together. You know this is the right choice, so even if it seems scary now, its only going to make you happy."

"You're sickening," Zelena mutters.

With that, Mary places one last sparkling pin in my hair and spritzes it with hair spray.

"I agree with Mary, except that it won't just bring you happiness- she's too optimistic. You'll fight. There will be anger and sadness involved. But that's just a healthy relationship, Em. You're gonna be fine," Regina assures me, putting the final touches to my makeup.

"I miss him. I wanna see him, I need to just- like, hug him or something," I sigh, twiddling with my fingers.

"Don't you even try," Ruby says strictly, on duty for keeping Killian and I separated.

"Fine," I groan, pulling out my phone as she and Mary continue on getting me ready.

Killian's P.O.V:

Today is the day. Our day.

Today I get to marry Emma Swan.

How I managed to win over her heart, I'll never know, let alone how I came to stand where I am.

Getting ready to actually marry her.