THANK YOU!

WOW!! Hello everyone!! What a journey we've been on with this book!! I cannot even begin to explain how much all of you mean to me.

Thank you for your patience with my updates that are years apart. Thank you for all do your kind words of encouragement and for showing me all of your reactions in the comments. Truly, they make my day.

Normally, when I finish a book, I dedicate it to somebody special who I feel the book is for. Today, I dedicate this one to two amazing young women.

Haley, Mafe, I love you guys.

You've always been those who Listen. You Listen when I have troubles. You Listen when I have news. You Listen no matter what going on with you, and I love you both to the moon and back.

Thank you, everybody for dedicating your time to me and this book! I so hope that you enjoyed it! I know, the end was a bit devastating, but hopefully the very very end made up for it?

If you haven't already, go take a look at the other books on my account! I have a bunch up, and if you enjoyed this one, hopefully you'll enjoy the rest as well!!

Last but not least, if you don't already know, I have an OUAT fan account on instagram! My account is @ouat_oncers_for_life . Feel free to check me out and shoot me a message! I love connecting with my readers.

With that, I bid you all farewell until the next book!

-Maria! Your Puma, Your Fanfic Chef, Your R.M.B. Queen...

To Happy Beginnings 🥂