Chapter 6

"L-lifemate?! I'm your lifemate?" Mia stuttered. Michael nodded with a smile showing his fangs. "Yes, as in mating with me, being by my side for eternity." Mia broke away from his grip walking toward Cathy. She carries her placing her down softly on the couch. "Look, I don't know who you think you are, coming in here attacking us and got the nerve to say that I'm your, uh, whatever you called it," she replies with frustration.

"Lifemate," Michael corrected.

"Right. And another thing, what's with the fangs? Trying to scare people that you're a vampire?"

"I am a vampire, dear."

Mia scoffed. "Right, and I'm the queen of Wonderland." Michael laughed at her sense of humor. "It's true, I'm not like not other guys."

"I'm sure you're not," Mia rolls her eyes. Before she could blink, Michael appeared behind her. Mia gasps seeing that he moved too fast for her to see him. "Like I said, I'm different from any other human," he said lowly. He walks in front of her to walk towards a wall. He places one foot on it as he begins to walk toward the ceiling as Mia watched with shock and astonishment. Michael looks down at her. "Need any more proof?" he grins. Mia shook her head no. "You're the one who were attacking those women, are you?" she asked.

Michael's grin faded as he lands down next to her. "Attacked?" Is that what your precious news calling it? I regret doing it, but my hunger controls me. The only thing the news forgets to mention is that all of the women have regained consciousness with no memory of what happened. Besides, I made sure that it didn't hurt while I fed."

"And how do you do that?" Mia asked. She wished she didn't ask that question after seeing Michael grinning again as he holds her. "Did it hurt when I bit you?" he asked. Mia thought about the night she first met him. "It did at first, but for some reason, it started to feel...nice" she replies feeling ashamed. "Oh, great, I sound like a masochist." He leans down to kiss the bite marks on her neck causing her to shudder. "I can be very gentle and make it comfortable enough for the both of us; not to mention very sensual," he smiles wrapping his arms around her kissing her deeply.

Mia felt her entire body getting weak while feeling his hands roam around her back. She found herself placing her hands on his shoulders returning the kiss. Michael brakes away from the kiss momentarily to pick her up. "We'll let your friend rest down here for tonight; let's head upstairs, shall we?" he smiles. He carries her bridal style upstairs to her bedroom as Mia rests her head on his shoulder. They reached the bedroom as Michael placed her down on her bed lying next to her. He places his hand on her face caressing it softly as he looks into her emerald green eyes.

"What did you do to me?" Mia asked softly.

"What do you mean?" he asked.

"You're actually lying next to me, touching me. By now, I should have kicked you out of here. You have me under a spell or something." Michael chuckles moving his lips across hers. "There is no spell, you are responding to me willingly because you know that we were destined to be together." He moves closer pressing his body against hers. With one swift motion, he unbuttons her shirt revealing her lace bra. "Mich-" she was cut short by another deep kiss. She lets out a soft moan as he leaves trails of kisses stopping near her ear. "I want you and I want you now," he whispered.

What is left to say after this? I wanted to float toward the moon feeling like this. The touch of her lips, the feeling of her soft flesh. Tonight, she's mine and I'm hers.