Chapter 8

After hearing the chant, Mia felt something different inside her. It felt like all of the previous relationships she ever had felt small compared to being with Michael. "I knew it, you cast a spell on me," she laughs softly. Michael moves his hand down toward her pants and begins to unzip them. "Not a spell, I have simply bonded with you," he replies. Not wanting to wait, he materializes the rest of their clothing into mist.

Mia yelped blushing heavily when she realized that both of them were naked. "How did you do that?!"

"One of the perks of being a vampire," Michael smirks. He stands on top of her and leans down kissing her deeply. He felt her moaning in his mouth as she returns the kiss wrapping her hands on his neck. Grinding his hips slowly against hers, he felt her womanhood getting moist. Mia heard him let out a growl. A real, tiger-like growl. She wasn't sure if he was going to get too rough on her. Michael breaks the kiss to nibble on her neck. That's when Mia got a little nervous thinking that he was going to bite her. "Don't be afraid of me, Mia, I won't bite you, unless you allow it," he whispers in her ear as his hands begins to moves down to her hips. He licks her neck slowly gently kissing down to her chest. Mia felt like she was getting weak under his touch. The feeling of his lips and tongue on her body aroused her with lust and passion flowing in her blood. She couldn't do nothing but lay there and let him explore her body. She arches her back feeling him rake his tongue around her left breast sucking on her nipple.

Michael lets out a mixture of a purr and moan feeling her getting wetter. He wanted to continue exploring her, but now he was anxious to be inside her. "Michael...please..take me", Mia moans softly. He holds her tightly as he begins to slides inside her slowly. Mia clutches onto his shoulders as pain is replaced by pleasure as he thrusts. She grinds her hips with him in rhythm moaning in his ear.

"However you want it, I'll do it," he moans.

"Just like this, Michael, just don't stop," she replies kissing him deeply. Michael returns the kiss keeping a slow and hard rhythm with her as her moaning gets louder. The feeling of hard, thick manhood thrusting deep inside her sent a wave of pleasure throughout her entire body. Even though she wanted it slow, she begged him to go faster.

"Faster! Harder!"

He picks up the speed and thrusts harder groaning with her as he clutches onto the bedsheets. Throughout the night, they felt waves of orgasms not caring if the whole neighbor hood hears them or not. Hearing her scream turned him on even more. His nails extend into claws ripping through covers; his fangs enlarge as he roars coming hard inside her. This made her come around him as well. Staying inside her, he thrusts slowly as if he's massaging her. Mia breathes heavily as she sweats. "You're so sexy when you're like this, Mia, it really turns me on," Michael replied huskily looking into her eyes as he thrusts.

"I've never done anything like this before. I heard how good it can be, but you...you made it feel twice as better. I take that back, make that ten times better. You weren't joking about that lifemate thing."

Michael chuckled. "I aim to please, and only for you." He pulls out wrapping his arms around her and kisses her again. "You are so beautiful. I love you, so very much," he said.

"I love you, too," Mia smiles caressing his cheek as she begins to yawn. Michael kisses her on the forehead watching her fall asleep on his chest. "Sweet dreams, my beautiful girl."

*Sighs* I love this woman. I would face the sunlight if I couldn't have her. She has definitely won my heart. Sorry, ladies, looks like I'm taken. What, you didn't know that I'm aware of who's reading this? *Laughs* How else would this pint-sized author know what to type?