Chapter 14

Mia's face turned beet red after seeing a girl standing near the doorway and caught them naked. She looked up at Michael who kept his composure while looking at the girl. She didn't understand how he's able to keep a straight face, especially since he was still holding her legs. "Yes, you interrupted me, what are you doing here, Mari?" he sighed. "Well, I wanted to see you, and daddy said that you had a lifemate," she smiles looking at the blushing Mia. "Hello, Mikey's lifey. If you guys are finished, can you come downstairs? Join the party," she giggled as she runs back downstairs. Michael pulls out of her gently and reached down to remove the handcuffs from Mia's wrists. "So much for our fun," she laughed slightly. "

Michael leaned down and strokes her cheek. "Too bad, I was just getting started. I'll leave you to get dressed." He gets up materializing a new pair of clothes on him and leaves the bedroom. Few minutes later, Mia walks out of the room wearing the blue dress the Michael laid out for her. She looks from the top of the stairway to see Michael talking to Bart and another man while Mari was holding onto his arm like a lovesick puppy.

"So, Michael, you finally bagged yourself a mate," Caleb replies while swirling his drink.

"Not in the way you're describing it, I didn't even know she was the one until..."

"Until you noticed that first sight of color; happened to me when I found mine," Bart smiled warmly.

"I bet deep down you still want to drink her blood and keep her as your pet."

"Cally, leave little brother alone," Mari said sticking her tongue out at Caleb. Michael smiled a little after being referred to as the "little brother", even though they weren't related. Caleb groaned. "How many times have I told you to stop calling me that, you little shrimp?" Mari hid behind Michael. "Careful, Caleb, she may look 17, but she's vicious," Michael joked. Bart laughs as he grabs the three of them into a big hug. "Oh, my children, it's so good to see you together again!"

"Stop it, dad, you're going to make me cry," Caleb said sarcastically. Mia laughed at the interactions with Michael. Before she could head downstairs, she was surrounded by a group of vampires. "Um, can I help you?" she asked nervously. A blonde with short hair was the first to speak. "Relax, human, we're not here to hurt you, we're just curious."

"About what?"

"About Michael, of course," replies a redhead. "Judging by the way you're glowing, he must be good."

"Good? That's putting it very very very very very verrrrry mildy," another vampiress joked as she took a sip of her drink.

"What my colleague is trying to say is that we heard the Michael has certain sexual preferences."

"What do you mean?"

"Well, it's obvious that he knows how to give a woman a good time, scratch that, a real great time. So, spill it, how big is he?"

"W-what?!" The next thing Mia knew, she was bombarded with questions and comments.

"Does he grunt while thrusting?"

"Is he into bondage?"

"Does he prefer threesomes?"

"I heard he likes to do it while standing up."

"I heard that he likes to do it while standing up and from the behind."

"Wait a minute, what about that time when Charla told us that they did it while blindfolded?"

"Blinfolded? I thought she said they did with their hands tied behind their back."

"What about that time when they did it in a park?"

Mia couldn't believe what she was hearing, so she had to stop them. "Ok, look you guys, don't blow this out of proportion. Besides, we've only made love twice," she explained. "Ooooh, then he's just getting started," one of the vampiress laughed. "Did he ever give you "the look"?

"What's "the look"?

"It's like a lion approaching his prey. He gets this lusting look in his eyes like he wants to do every position with you. Then there's another look when he makes you feel like the luckiest woman in the world. Oh, and another one when he's teasing you while you're trying to resist him as he seduces you."

The ladies paused their conversation as Michael walks upstairs and wraps his arm around Mia's waist. "Wanna dance?" he asked. "Sure," she smiles. "Evening, ladies," he bows slightly. "Evening, Michael," they replied simultaneously.

"You guys weren't bothering Mia, were you?"

"No, Michael," they said simultaneously.

"Alright, you ladies have a nice evening," he smiles leading Mia downstairs.

"Bye, Michael," they swooned.

Michael leads Mia to the middle of the dance floor while a slow song begins to play. Mia couldn't help but blush. "You're not afraid of dancing, are you, Mia?" he chuckled. "No, it still feels funny to me when we're so close to each other, "she smiles.

"It didn't feel like that in the bedroom," he grinned. Mia shoved him playfully. "Sometimes I think you're horny all the time," she laughs.

"Stay with me."

Mia looked up at him. "What?"

"I want you to stay with me, at least for the weekends. Please?"

"Hmm, well, I don't see why not? I guess I can spend the weekends with you, but how will I get to work? And what about my clothes?"

"Leave everything to me. But for now, let's enjoy the rest of our night."

Not only do I get to be with Mia at all times, but she gets the chance to know me better.