Chapter 7

With a slight gasp, Mia felt the back of her bra snap open. She felt Michael's hand roam around her bare back as his other hand begin to cup her right breast. She steps back covering herself with her blanket. "Wait, I'm not sure if I want to do this," she said softly. "Why not?" Michael asked tilting his head. "Call me old-fashioned, but I'm planning to wait until marriage to do something like this," she shrugs. Michael pulled her back to him. "My sweet Mia, you and I share a bond stronger and deeper than a husband and wife could ever share," he smiles stroking her chin.

"What do you mean?"

"Even though a person vows to cherish their significant other, they are always drawn by temptation. In the end, the vows they have made are broken and there is betrayal."

As deep as that sounded, she knew that he was right. She experienced it before. It happened with her parents and again in high school. Cathy always told her that men don't think with their hearts, they think with their ****. Michael burst out laughing after hearing her thoughts. "I can assure you, girl, not all men are the same."

"I know, I guess I attract the wrong kind. "

He gets up to take off his coat revealing a short-sleeved black shirt and his well-toned arms. "That won't happen again, now that we're together." He crosses his arms at the bottom of his shirt pulling it off. Mia watched him closely. Michael appeared behind her grabbing her waist and started to kiss the back of her neck. He turns her around to looks into her eyes. She looks deep into his dark brown eyes shuddering a little as her breasts press against his chest. "I claim you as my lifemate. Our bond will never be broken. Our blood and soul are connected. We will forsake others, resisting anyone else's touch. I offer you my love and protection for eternity," he recited.

Reciting the lifemate chant is a once in a lifetime opportunity. Once it has been said, the male and female are bonded with each other for the rest of their lives. Well, unlife, in my case. But soon, it will be case as well. I will turn her, but not tonight. Tonight, she and I will become one.