Chapter 25

Michael continued to massage Mia's shoulders as she lets out a sigh. "Still upset?" Michael asked. "Not really, at least you said you were sorry," Mia said. "That's good, although you look so cute when you're angry," he smiles. Mia laughed a little. "Are you always gonna say how good or cute I look when I'm in a certain situation?"

"Of course. And what kind of situations have I complimented you?"

"Well, the first thing you said was how I looked better when I'm naked."

"Clothed or nude, you are beautiful." Michael moves his hands lower to massage her back. "Aside from beauty, you have respect towards other; you're able to tolerate those who disrespect you, and you're willing to accept me unconditionally."

"I think you said something like that already."

Michael laughed. "I know, but I like saying it because it's true." His hands moves lower toward her butt. As he gives a small squeeze, Mia squirmed. "Hey, you're getting kinda grabby." Michael leaned down and kissed her neck softly. "I didn't specifically say what kind of massage I was going to give you. " He moved lower rubbing her upper thighs. Mia moaned a little. He wrapped his arms around her waist to hold her up as they stood up on their knees.

Michael moved Mia's hair exposing her neck. He could see her veins pumping and enlarged his fangs. He leaned down to rake his fangs across the skin causing Mia to gasp. "Strip for me," he whispered in her ear. Mia turned her head to face him. "What?" she asked confused. She watches a wide grin spread across his face baring his fangs. "I said, strip for me and lay down," he said firmly. Mia was taken back by his requests, let alone the way he was looking at her. She wondered why he would tell her to strip when he can easily make them disappear. Michael listened in on her thoughts." I want you to take them off," he said with a hint of impatience.

Mia jumps off from the bed standing in front of him. She crosses her arms to pull of her shirt and proceeded to remove her bra. She bends down to unzip her pants and steps out of them. After removing her panties, Michael gave a satisfactory smile. "Good girl, now lay down." Mia nodded as she walks toward him and lay down on the bed as he instructed before. He opens a dresser and pulls out a few silk cloths. As he walked toward Mia, he places one of the cloths around her eyes leaving her blindfolded. "What are you up to, Mic-"her sentence was cut short when Michael kissed her.

"Shh, don't speak unless you're spoken to." Mia felt her arms being raised feeling something smooth wrapped around her wrists. She moved her wrists and realized that she was tied to the bed again. She assumed that they were going to continue where they left off before Mari interrupted them until she felt the same restraints on her ankles. It didn't take long for her to realize that she was bound to the bed in a spread-eagle position. Her sight was temporarily gone, but she could feel Michael looking down at her and heard a growl coming from him.

"Tonight, I have you all to myself," he whispered. He makes a hand gesture towards the door creating a barrier. He was making sure that no one and no sound comes in and goes out. Mia didn't expect him to go that far. Thanks to the blindfold, she couldn't see Michael, but she felt his tongue move across her neck. She arched her back feeling his hand cupping her left breast and his tongue moving down to suck on her right breast.

It felt like her sense of touch was enhanced since she couldn't use her sight. Her thoughts took her back to the night when they first made love. She remembered feeling his hand and tongue on her breasts, but tonight felt more pleasurable. Am I pleasing you, Mia? The sound of his voice in her mind mixed with his touch prevented her from answering. "Yes," she managed to squeak. Hearing him chuckle sent shivers across her body. She felt a moist feeling between her legs as Michael sucked on her hardened nipples.

A moan escaped from Mia's throat feeling his lips and tongue roam around her breasts along with his hands moving down to squeeze her butt. As pleasure overcame her body, she struggled against her restraints feeling anxious to touch him. Don't move. She could hear the firmness and authority in his voice. Michael left trails of kisses moving lower and traces his lips across her thighs. "Michael...please," she whimpered. She knew he told her not to speak, but she didn't care. "Please" what? What do you want me to do? Before she could respond, she felt him lapping his tongue inside her wet opening.

Mia moaned loudly burying her head on her pillow. Mmm, I love it when you moan. Don't stop moaning for me, Mia, I want to hear every sound of pleasure from you. She moaned and whined unable to move being at the mercy of her lover's touch. Michael stood up licking his lips. "Please don't stop," she whined. It was bad enough that she couldn't touch and see him, and now he decided to stop. "Oh, I'm not going to stop anytime soon," he grins materializing his clothes off. He moves up to nibble on her neck and thrust deep inside her making Mia scream. "You feel so good," he moaned in her ear.

"Please, Michael! Keep going! Harder! Deeper!" Michael complied and thrust harder and deeper inside her as she was able to grind her hips with his in rhythm. He growled lustfully biting into her neck. Instead of the usual pain, Mia felt intense pleasure as they experience orgasms simultaneously. Michael thrust faster feeling her tighten around him. Come for me. As commanded, she came. She had to adjust her visions after he removed the blindfold. Michael gazed at her body glistening with sweat before giving her a passionate kiss. Mia moaned softly returning the kiss. He moved to remove the restraints from her wrists and ankles. "Finally," Mia sighed wrapping her arms around his neck.

Here's Mia's P.O.V: This guy really know how to amaze me. It's like when I think I know everything there is to know about Michael, he always comes up with ways to surprise me. Wait a minute, did he say "until dawn"? Didn't the sun just went down? After that, there's no telling what he'll do next.