Chapter 26

"Mmm, Michael," Mia moaned as he continues to nibble on her neck with his hands roaming around her body grinding his hips against hers. He moves to the other side of her neck and bites down deeply. Mia felt a little pain as she winces, but was distracted by the feel of Michael's hands squeezing her butt. Michael growled softly licking the blood flowing down from her neck. "At this rate, I might have bite marks all over my body," Mia laughed weakly. Michael retracts his fangs licking his lips. "I can stop biting you if you want me to," he said. "It's ok, I know you have no intent of draining me," Mia smiled stroking his face.

Michael leaned in closer to her hand purring softly. "You what I'm thinking about right now?"

"Chaining me to a wall?"

He laughed. "No, that's later. I'm thinking about ice cream." He waved his hand toward the door removing the barrier. He grabs a robe heading out of the bedroom and walks to the kitchen. "Are the two of you having fun?" replies Caleb sitting at the table as he leans from the chair.

"And how would you know?"

"Come on, Mike, you have the barrier up. You should thank me since I taught you that neat trick. What are you gonna do now, cover her with ice cream?"

"Actually, that's not a bad idea."

"Before you go back to f***ing her brains out, I got some news for ya. Rumor has it that our old flame is back."

Michael stopped in his tracks knowing who he meant. "Is that true?" he asked. "It haven't been confirmed or anything," Caleb shrugged. "Getting your heart pulled out doesn't necessarily kill you, but it does render you weak for a while."

"Hmph, well, until it is confirmed true, I have nothing to worry about," Michael replies leaving the kitchen. Mia woke up from her nap hearing Michael enter the room carrying a bowl of ice cream covered with hot fudge along with a bottle of chocolate syrup. "You didn't fall asleep on me, did you?" he asked playfully as he sat down next to her. "No, I was just resting my eyes. Since it's going to be me and you until dawn, like you said, I decided to regain my energy," she giggles. Michael scooped up a piece of ice cream feeing it to Mia.

"I read that feeding your partner increases arousal," she said. "Really? Then it looks like we'll be taking turn feeding each other," Michael replies giving her the spoon. Mia picks up a scoop and feeds to him watching him lick his lips. "So what's this for?" Mia asked holding the bottle of syrup until she squirted some of it on his face, which took Michael by surprise. "Whoops, I an so sorry, it just slipped, I-" she was cut short when Michael grabbed the bottle and began to squirt it at her. "Now we're even," he grinned.

"Well, yeah, but you squirted all over me while I just squirted your face."

"You're right, my mistake." Michael aimed the bottle at him as he squirted more chocolate on him covering his body. "Better?" he asked. "Much better," Mia smiles licking some chocolate from his nose. A sly grin crept up on Michael's face as he leans over to lick the chocolate from Mia's face. He continues to lick her face as he moves down to lick her neck as Mia began to lick off the chocolate from his neck.

Michael pins Mia down and began to lick the chocolate from her neck to her breasts. Mia moans softly feeling his tongue roam around her soft breasts as he sucked on her nipples. Both of them took turns cleaning each other off until Mia flipped him over placing her on top of him. "Funny, I don't remember agreeing to this," he raised a brow. "I know, but I think I missed a few spots on you," she winked.

Mia leans down and kisses him passionately hearing him moan in her mouth. She leaves a trail of kisses down to his neck and chest. Michael arched his back feeling her hand stroking his manhood. "How long do we have before dawn?" Mia asked. "Eight hours, but that doesn't mean we have to stop," Michael purred as he starts to feel hard under her touch.

She continued to move lower kissing his upper thighs as he clutched onto the sheets. As much as he wanted to change position and give it to her nice and hard, he let her take charge, which made him even harder. He gasped lightly feeling her tongue lick the tip as she covers his manhood with her mouth. "I knew there was a wildcat lying dormant inside you," he moaned loudly as Mia sucked slowly. Michael thrust his hips up to her as she sucked faster.

"Slower, baby, I want to enjoy every second of it until I cum."

Mia slowed her pace as Michael growled softly hearing her moan around him. Want me to go faster, Michael? Hearing her voice in his mind caused him moan louder. I'll take that as a yes. Mia sucked faster and harder as he thrust in rhythm until he came in her mouth. "You made me cum too early, I'll get you for that," he pants. Mia swallowed the cum as she lies on top of him. "And what's that supposed to mea-" before she could finish the sentence, Michael flips her over with her back facing him. "You're about to find out," he growled lustfully in her ear as he thrust inside her.

The night was spent with more moaning and screaming. Mia screamed loudly out of pleasure as Michael thrust deeper and faster as he spanks her. Although Mia liked giving him pleasure, she loved even more when he was in control. She clutched onto the sheets as she feels herself getting tighter around him until she came. Hearing her cum caused Michael to cum after her. He laid beside her kissing her neck softly as they spooned next to each other falling asleep after an entire night of passion.

I knew I made the right choice making Mia my lifemate. I don't want to put her into any danger if the rumor is true. I will protect her no matter what.