Chapter 1

I wake up how i wake up most morning happy and all alone. Oh my name is Augustina it means the excited one. But people call me Aug for short. I got dress in high waisted shorts, a beer crop top, and black high top converses. I live alone for the most part and no one can tell me how to dress. I got dressed extra early so instead of taking my car I decide to walk.

I put my headphones in and walk out my condo that my rich daddy brought for me. But if he found out I was a bartender he would freak.

After 20 minutes of walking i'm at the club called Club Memo. I walk around towards the back I give them 4 small knock with a beat to it. My knocks are always different and they have music to it all the time. Billy opens the door and as I walk pass he slaps my ass I stopped and slowly turned around.

"If your going to slap my ass next time tie me down to a bed and slap it much harder please"

I walked over to my little station and start cleaning the bar. 3 minutes until the bar opens. I chant "Don't put any drugs in there drinks!"

The new people who were working look at me like I was crazy so I gave them a murder smile and waved. As they open the doors of Club Memo the same old guys who come in to cheat on their wife while they work show up. They came up to the bar trying to hit on me.

"Hey calm down boys, if you guys wanna be my daddy you got to at least buy a drink"

"Ok sweet checks I'll have a Godfather" says perv #1

"I'll have a Vodka Gimlet" says perv #2

I turn around grab two glasses and start shaking my shaker and pour their drinks. After they paid for their drinks they got up and went to the poles. I just watched as the girls started to dance to Pitbull, I started to move my body. Time goes by fast, no one really buys drinks until 12pm. I'm doing orders like McDonalds. I bet if serving drink at a fast food restaurant could be a thing I would be the fastest.

This one guy named Jack entered and sat right in front of where I was cleaning I was gonna yell at him. But when I looked up I saw my best friend. He moved to Texas but came back to Cali.

"You fucking bitch ass i'm gonna hit you so hard your gonna fly into next week" I say

"Yea yea I know I didn't call you I wanted to surprise you at work" Jack said

"Ok but next time text me" I tell him with a pointed look

"Hey lady can I get another?" a drunk guy asked

I walked over and made him a lemon drop. Then I walked back over to Jack.

"Ok so what do you wanna drink?" I asked

"Hmmm I was thinking of a blowjob" He said with a smirk

"Ok come around back and pull down your pants I got you boo" I said

We both laughed as I created his blowjob. When I gave it to him he shot it back and left me to go dance. Jack came back in between dancing to get more to drink. As time pass I just keep working then at 10 o'clock Jack comes to say bye to me with a chick around him. I know for a fact that there going to sleep together. The funny thing is Jack still thinks he's a virgin. Because when he's drunk he never remembers and the girls are always gone. I just keep on working until 12am. I clock out and I walk out back wanting to take the long way home I walk the opposite way I came. As i'm walking I get pulled into this dark alleyway.

"I've been watching you lately" Says a sexy deep voice

"Ok if you been watching me tell me what color is my underwear?" I say

"If you don't fucking stop i'm going to choke you right here"

"I would love if you do" I say as I pull him closer and put his hand around my neck.

I felt him get hard. His hand got tight around my neck. I jump and put my wrap my legs around his torso. He leaned closer to me and kissed my neck.

Let me tell you I still don't know how i'm still a virgin. He breaks my train of thought when he...

Boom cliffhanger!