chapter 37

Noah POV
I thought it was so cute how Aug was asleep the whole time that I was driving. I couldn't stop myself from looking at how cute you look when she was asleep. I swear I almost crashed the car one time I looking at her. This girl might be the death of me but I'm okay with that. We arrived at her apartment I took her and bridal style. She stirred a bit but I was good. After I brought her up I put her down in the bed. Then I went back downstairs to the car and brought everything back up. I wasn't tired so I started on doing our laundry. By the time I was done with all the laundry it was 5 a.m. and I became tired so I wanted to bed. The moment I went to sleep Aug woke up.
"Go back to sleep"-I said
"But I'm not tired anymore I'm fully energized"-said Aug
"Well I just did all the laundry and I'm tired now so night night"-I said
"Okay well I guess I'm a go for a run with bad bitch"-Aug said
"Okay babe be safe"-I said
After I said that I peacefully went off into a good slumber.
Augusta Pov
I got up and I put on a black sports bra and black Nike Pro shorts. Then I went to go get bad bitch and put on her custom leash. And I went out so I'll apartment and went for a run around the park. While I was running I saw a few couples sitting on benches this early,and some people running. After about an hour running I went back home. In order food for us for breakfast. I ordered those pancakes, hash browns, and bacon. Now all I have to do is wait. 20 minutes later the doorbell rings with our food. I pay for the food and going to the bedroom to wake up Noah. After I wake up Noah we eat together then Noah goes back to sleep. I start to watch after prison show for the rest of the day on YouTube.