chapter 8

Jack POV
I can't believe my bestfriend and my boss are sleeping together. If that wasn't worst he packed an overnight bag so he could stay at her house. I hate all of this. I would never tell anybody but I really love her. Not like that but as family. I don't want to see her get hurt. I know she doesn't know who her dad is. I want to keep it that way. I swear if my boss kurupts her innocent about her family I'm gonna kill him.

Augustina POV
I love having Noah stay with me. Don't judge me when I say this but I feel safer around him. I know he told me he was in the mafia and I should be running away but I like it. He's kind of like my dad but not as old without his personality and sexy. I can feel him stare at me when I sleep. He says the weird stuff like.
"Man if I wasn't a gentleman"
Or
"If swear if she keeps moving I'm gonna have a problem"
But I move on purpose just to annoy him. But he doesn't know that. I haven't seen Jack in a while. I whip out my phone and text him.
(A for Augustina and J for Jack)
A yo bitch what happening-A
Just fucking yo bitch around the corner-J
U wouldn't dare she only a few weeks old I will call the PD on yo ass-A
When did u get a dog-J
I haven't but wanna go get one w/ Me-A
And why the hell would I do that -J
Bc u luv me and I'm ur Bf-A
Fine but we both need to agree on a bitch-J
Ok come pick me up hœ-A
K on my way I'm like 5 min away-J
K pick me up in the garage -A
K-J
I walk to the elevator and hit the garage when I got down there Jack was their I hopped in and we went to petland. We walked around into we say the cutest dog.

We both looked at each other and said this is the one.
"Have you guys found an animal for you yet?"
"Yes this fine husky will do can we see it out?"
"Yes miss you may"
As they go get her out she give them a rest in bitch face saying why the fuck did you wake me up from my damn nap. Then look at us and glared. This dog is just like me. We sat in the booth with her.
"What should we name her?" Ask Jack
"Oh Bad Bitch"
The dog looked happy about the name.
"Hey bad bitch come here" and she came
"She's a keeper"-Jack
"Yes she is I love her"
The lady comes back.
"Well tale her"
"Okay let me go get her ready to go for you and just sign some papers and pay"
"Okay"
We sign all the papers. I paid for her. I watched as she came out. I know what we should do they have a costume doggie collar and name tag machine so I walk up to it.
"Hey bad bitch do you like the color black with rhinestones?"
I put all the information into the machine and paid 100 dollars.

I put it on her with the rhinestones doggie bone that says bad bitch in cursive. We walk around every toy she sniffed then bit we put in the basket. Then we went on to finding her a doggie bed. We could decided neither could bad bitch so we got both.

 We could decided neither could bad bitch so we got both