Chapter 9

Noah POV

I can't believe Jack went with my girlfriend and got a dog together. I hate to be jealous but this just hurts my feelings a little bit. Then she explains why the got the dog. The story just makes me feel like I should have been on the other end of the conversation. I just have to remember they're just friends they're just friends. I can't be mad at her but I sure can be mad at Jack.

"Hey Noah can I talk to you in private?"asked Jack

"Sure man" We walked into the elevator and hit the garage.

"Are you okay?" He asks

"No does it seem like I'm fucking okay? Because I'm not I should have been the one to go and get a dog with her I should have been on the other end of those text messages" I yell frustrated

"Bro chill we just grew up friends nothing more nothing less"

"Liar I see the way you look at her you like her!"

"Yes I do as a fucking sister! Do you hear yourself? At least I helped her get a dog than a fucking stranger"

"Okay you're right I'm overreacting"

"Yea and by the way tell Aug I say bye"

I don't say anything as i hit the elevator back to floor 13. As it open bad bitch jumped on me and licked my face. I see my beautiful girlfriend sitting playing on the ground with her dog. Wait can I even call her my girlfriend? We haven't agree on it.

"A penny for your thoughts" she asks

"What are we?"

"I don't know what ever you want to be?"

"Would you Augustina be my girlfriend?"

"Yes I will Noah" We kissed and the dog had the same idea as us so she joined in too.

A/N hope you like this chapter don't forget to vote love you sexy foods.