Chapter 35

This chapter is decade too MelRolfe6 thank you for asking me tok update and for understanding I have finals. I love all you guys support and love so much.

Augustine POV

I really hate this stupid ass trip. The only fucking good thing that came out of this trip was that I made a new friend.You guys are probably wondering what happened to me this time. Well let me just say I was in the tent and you know I'll asleep like any normal person would be and everyone decisive pull a prank on me. They take flashlights and start walking up and make scary noises and ice cream and I start crying and rocking back and forth and they thought it was hilarious. Like why did they do this that's not funny it is scary I wish one of them would take my place and see if they like it. Im probably going too go take a walk in the woods anyways. If i get lost i never have to see them again right? Well i can only hope. I start walk into i feel tired and i just sit on a log. I hear leavs crunch i turn around its the girl I meet yesterday that draws. What is her name Terry no Thare nope Treavea thats it.
"Hey Treavea"
"Hey Augustine seems like we keep bumping into each other"
"Yea are you here too draw something new?"
"Oh yea do you wanna try and draw something?"
"I could try what do i draw"
"What about the trees?"
"Okay i cant fuck up trees right"
"You could but i think it would be hard too"
"Lol thanks"
We sit in peace and quite for a long time we are both concentrate on drawing the trees. It was getting dark we made our way to my camp site i invited her over. So we could compare drawing. This will be fun to see.
"Im going to go firstband show you what i drew"i said
"Ok"-treavea

"Okay why did you decide to draw leaves on it?""I just feel luke the tree all ready goes through so many hard shit like twist and turn but it all ends up for the beauty of things at the top the leaves"-i said"Damn girl at least you didn't fuck up ...

"I just feel luke the tree all ready goes through so many hard shit like twist and turn but it all ends up for the beauty of things at the top the leaves"-i said
"Damn girl at least you didn't fuck up the tree"
"I know right"-i said

"Well hot damn that us amazing""Thank you i choose to draw it like this because of the super suspicion about Twistee trees everyone always assumes that it's has something bad to it so I hadn't showed it with how sometimes it's like almost like gla...

"Thank you i choose to draw it like this because of the super suspicion about Twistee trees everyone always assumes that it's has something bad to it so I hadn't showed it with how sometimes it's like almost like glass and I was like shattering because it's producing oxygen for the people that doesn't like it I chose the spiky little balls at the top is like a protection Larry so no one would try to mess with it"
"Damn girl thats deep as fuck"
"Well thank you i got go maybe will run into each other again before one of us leaves"
"Yea and goodbye"
After that i went straight to sleep.