Chapter 47

AUG POV

I'm so excited that we are finally going to go to Vegas. I don't why I still have this bag over my head but i'm kind of digging this to be honest. I feel a hand next to me and it almost feels like Ruth hand.

"Ruthy are you excited for the strippers?"

"Ummm Augy I don't know whats going on I have a bag on my head"

"OOO is this some kind of kinky shit the others are planning"

Ruth chuckles "Maybe because this is your Bachelorette party"

An unknown person clears their voice

"What is this shit of a Bachelorette party am I hearing?"

"OOOO you must be my stripper can you take off my head bag please?"

Mystery guy takes off my bag

"OOO Ruthy hes hot is it bad that I want to get laid"

"I believe so" Ruth says

"This isn't a Bachelorette party" Mystery guy says

"mhmmm sure little kitty just take your clothes off wait before you do that take off Ruth bag so she can see"- I say

Mystery guy take off Ruth's bag.

"Ummm Aug where are the other girls"

"Now your finally understand" Mystery guy says

"SO this is a private strip show?"

Mystery guy picks up a guy "No this isn't a private strip show" He says as he waves around the gun in the air

"Have you ever hear of Ariana Grande one of the best things she has said was a little less conversation baby a little more touch my body you know "

"Aug I think we have been kidnapped"

"DING DING DING your friend her Aug is it is really smart" Mystery guys says while hitting the guy to his head

"Be careful dude"-I say

"Oh so your scare of the gun huh"

"No I don't want you to hurt your self maybe we can a little fun because you kidnap me on the day of my Bachelorette party"

"hmmm what kind of fun"

"strip clubs and body shots"

"Aug and mystery dude where are we even going by the way"

"Were going to Russia and why the fuck not I could use a night out but you can't run awa-"

"only if you pay for the shots then i'm good"

"okay bu-"

"Wait why are you being so nice to us"-Ruth says

"okay stop interrupting me for starters and because you intrigue me"

"welp im okay with that" I say as Ruth nods her head

Jack POV

I'm all packed and ready to go for Aug Bachelorette party. The girls told me to go pick her up at her house so I'm currently on my way to her apartment. The moment I get into her apartment I noticed she isn't here because she would be complain on how come I didn't come the day before or some type of shit like that. But I call Aiyana maybe she picked up Aug.

"hey Aiyana did you pick up Aug?"

"No hold on let me add Ruth to the call maybe she did"

I add Ruth to the call and me and Aiyana are hearing the phone ring and then it goes to voice call.

"Something isn't right Jack Ruth always picks up her phone"

Maybe Aug is with Noah let me add him to the call. I added Noah to the call.

"hey Noah do you have Aug with you"

"No why Aiyana is something wrong"

"well maybe not maybe Ruth and Aug maybe went to get breakfast or something"

"Jack that is to many maybes tell me what the fuck is going on now"

"Well Noah We cant find Aug and Ruth isn't picking up her phone"

"let me add Jackson maybe he knows something"

Once Jackson was on the phone he was bombarded with question on where the girls where.

"okay slow down what's going on"

"do you know where Ruth is or Aug?"

"no let me call them"

Aug POV

We just landed in Russia and it cold as fuck. But I can't wait to warm the fuck up with alcohol. We go into the first strip club it's an all women strip club but that's not going to stop Ruth or me. We go straight to the bar and have 3 shots of vodka.

Noah POV

Im am freaking out what if someone killed them. What if they are in serious danger.

Jackson adds Ruth to the call and it goes straight to voice mail.

"okay something is up Ruth never not's awnsers the calls"

"what if something bad happen to them"

Ruth POV

"Wait Aug do you think the strippers will let us take a turn on the poles"

"OOO lets see"

"excuse me miss it's my Bachelorette party and We were wondering if we could have a try on the pole"

"sure why not"

We both get on the pole and now their are people surrounding us some people are taking video's of us. Even Mystery guy is looking at us. I'm not going to lie we just try to do what everyone else was doing on the poles but we put our own little twist on. After we got off Mystery guys yells thats my girls.