Chapter 46

Aug POV

It's been compltely 24 hours since I have owned the building. Now I just got to the app letgo and go to the services. I look for someone who can help me complete the design of my club. I see this tattoo artist I don't need a tattoo but do you want to know who asleep on my couch Jack. This man can sleep during anything. I hit up the guy and he said he can come over. I'll teach him for falling asleep on my couch and not helping me. Before I started doing stuff for my club we were working on my last minute wedding plans. Then boom he's snoring. The Mike comes to my door and we discuss the tattoo.

(M for mike and A for Aug)

M-"Are you sure I can't get sued?"

A-"Yes. But I might die before my wedding"

M-"Okay so what am I going to be doing?"

A-"To be honest you can have complete control. But can it be funny?"

M-"I got you what about a couch potato?"

A-"I love it"

After that it was music to my ears. Mike had the outline done and it wasn't that bad. Mike finished the shading. Jack stay stilled beside a few twist and turns. Their was a time when we thought he was going to wake but he didn't.

Mike and I just sat and started to sharpie Jack face

Mike and I just sat and started to sharpie Jack face. We got really board waiting on him to wake up. We wanted him to look like a clown. Before we were finish he woke up. He look and me than Mike. Look very confused on why were so close to his face and then he looked at the markers in our hands and thank God Mike was filming the who thing. Jack freaked out and rushed to the mirror. This is what he was meet with.

 This is what he was meet with

What the fuuuuccccckkkkkkkkk. Was you inspiration Ronald McDonalds. Shittt I think I might need a happy meal. He turns around and bomb looks down on his arm. What the fuck you got a lot of balls you two.

"Serves you right for falling asleep when you should have been helping me you dick"-I said

"Me the dick. You and this random dude I don't know gave me a tattoo and this better be washable marker on my face or so help me God"-Jack said

"Umm dude its sharpie marker"-Mike said

"Your so fucking dead Aug"-Jack said

"If you can catch me"-I say while handing Mike a thousand dollars.

I feel a new friend building between me and Mike. I start running into I see my boo. Then I stop

"He's going to kill me"-I yell

"who baby"-My future husband says

"Ronald McDonald"-I say

Right when I finish saying that Jack comes running down the street. Wait did I really run thus far. This is crazy.

"Look what she did to me"-Jack yelled

"It's just sharpie or maker"- says Noah

"No not just that she also got someone to tattoo me while I was asleep"-Jack yells then shows Noah the tattoo.

"Hey babe can you give me the guys number who tattooed him while he was asleep"-Noah said

"sure babe"-I say

I'm am officially excited because in two more days i'm not going to be a single lady. I'm just curious when I'm going to get kidnap for my bachelorette party. Right when I was thinking this a black bag was thrown over my head. OOOO goodie i'm so ready for the strip clubs and the alcohol.