Chapter 24

Augustina Pov
Since the girls left with their man we decided that we are going to go bridesmaid dress shopping tomorrow early in the morning. Noah and I had it straight from my place. Once we got there we played with bad bitch. Then I got this crazy idea what if my baddie brought the Rings down the aisle when we get married.
" hey Noah how would you feel if my baby girl talking about the dog here if she brought the Rings down the aisle?"
" I think that would be a really cute idea plus I just want whatever you want because it is going to be your big day after all."
After he said that he leaned in to give me a heated kiss I could feel the Sparks going everywhere. But it didn't last long because someone had to ruin the moment and bark.
" hey babe why don't we finish this up somewhere maybe your room?"
" I wouldn't mind up but you just have to choke me"
" stop with the kinky stuff you already making me hard"
"Imma do way more than that once we get in this room"
Noah pick me up Bridal Style and ran to my room he locked the door. But he slammed me against the wall and started kissing me. I could feel his hot kisses going down my neck. I put my head back and let out a moan. I could feel him growing underneath me. Then he started walking towards the bed he placed me down and started taking off his shirt. I just couldn't help to stare all 8 golden packs staring right back at me. I I reach my fingers out to touch it and then I liked it. He laughed at me and called me a weirdo. Then I took him by the belt buckle and did his pants and slid down his boxers. I took him in my hand started giving him a handjob. I heard him groan and satisfaction. So I decided to take him in my mouth he grabbed my hair and push me down further. He cums in my mouth and I swallow. He took off my clothes and through Folds. I couldn't help but moan because it's so good. When I was about to orgasm he started to choke me and I yelled yes more Daddy and go faster I moaned. I felt some precum and I orgasm right as he was cumming inside of me.